Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

...uh, what in the world is "Buko juice"?

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Somedude21
    ...uh, what in the world is "Buko juice"?
    Buko (tagalog) =Coconut (english) Somedude21.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Oh. OH. Get me some o' dat too!

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

She is ignoring me

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elo
    She is ignoring me
    Nope elo. I'm not ignoring you. I havent even tried.. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

As Seachai brought up Cambodia I will add to that....

Angkor Wat is absolutely breathtaking..like truly AMAZING! Ive been all over the world and only once have I ever been to a place where I felt an awe inspiring presence,a force...a place where i sat back and just thought.."DAMN"...that was Angkor Wat.It was built bu hand in the 13th century and took over 40 years to complete! The bas-relief's are truly beautiful and pilgrims from both Hindu and Buddhist backgrounds still make the trek there to this day.

http://www.angkorwat.org/

If you do get there make sure not to miss Ta Prohm with its massive earth and building invasive Banyan trees.

http://www.pbase.com/srijith/taprohm

I will say that I didnt feel as safe there as I do in Thailand but I didnt have any problems,and again use common sense and you should be fine.You will also find many hotel employees eager to be your guide,friend,buddy.At times their eagerness to earn a couple bucks is a bit overwhelming but they mean well.

Professional Poster

Get the Happy Pizza in Phnom Phen. Trust me.

Ancient Pervert.

Professional Poster

Thank you for the advice! Ill be researching it for the next few months. Also, thank you for the contact Sean, ill email you if this becomes a reality.

Junior Poster

Default water is not a worry

I been in Bangkok for about 3 years now and never have any problem with water from the tap but yea for 6 baht you can get a liter of bottled water it is the street food you have to take in small doses it will get you sooner or later lol and yes do not pass up Bangkok if you are staying for a few months then use it for your base and rent a service apartment maybe not on Sukhumvit or Silom but near the BTS or MRT. DJ is about right with his choices i might think about Samui though the airfare is a bit high and you can get everything Samui offers in Phuket. With Cambodia though i would say yea the the temples are breath-taking but make sure you fly straight into siem reap do even think about going in any other way Cambodia is a mess Fly in Fly out if you need any help write me email i am in the hotel business here would be glad to help

Mai pen rai

Junior Poster

I've actually wanted to go to Thailand for the longest time (and not for the sex, mind you). When I get out on my own and get a good paying job, I plan to take a whirlwind tour of Asia: Japan, China, South Korea, Vietnam, Thailand...and somewhere else that I'm forgetting.