Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Default Re: Opinions on Sissy Topic

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    No, James. Vicki is not a sissy. She is a transgendered woman, or a M2F pre-op transsexual. TS often suffer extreme gender dysphoria before transitioning, regardless of how the world perceives them.
    Jamie is a kook on here with crackpot ideas about almost everything. We just humor Jamie. Jamie - why don't you share with us about some of the interesting work you have written "Why Satan is in my kitchen", "The dogs that look like gerbils conspiracy", and "How transsexuals are secretly corrupting America."
    Well, Vicki, your above comments are factually untrue, as I have written no such works. Based upon this response by you, apparently you have no logically valid criticism you can make of me, so you have to invent fallacious responses such as your above reply. If I were actually in error, then the sane response would be to point out what errors I have made. That is what I do when I see people saying untrue things, as, e.g., you here are.

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

Junior Poster

come on guys, get real, what a guy does in his private life does not make him less of a man at all, in fact, if i were president, i would require every person to have at least one wierd fetish to make an end on sexual opression...I'd end the war on drugs...and being a new war against public enemy number 1...sexual opression...vote for me America...2008....

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kriss
    Just to play devil's advocate for a moment:

99.9% of STRAIGHT men HAVE tried dressing in women's underwear at least once
    99.9% of GAY men have NEVER got a sexual thrill from wearing women's underwear
    DISCUSS........................................
    Where did you get those numbers from?

Quote Originally Posted by atkms7
    come on guys, get real, what a guy does in his private life does not make him less of a man at all, in fact, if i were president, i would require every person to have at least one wierd fetish to make an end on sexual opression...I'd end the war on drugs...and being a new war against public enemy number 1...sexual opression...vote for me America...2008....
    Excepting the fetish policy, if you stuck to your above platform then you'd make by far the best president the U.S. has ever had. Although you'd also likely be assassinated in short time.

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Where did you get those numbers from?
    I just made it up off the top off my head without thinking. Isn't that what everyone on this board is doing? Why? have you seen those numbers written anywhere else? If not thay are all my own work, gleaned from minutes of extensive research.
    maybe i should change "devil's advocate" to "Bare Faced Liar" ?

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Vicki, I would like to know. Did he refer to himself as a sissy or is that your way of defining him??
    I will admit I have not read the entire thread (all 12 pages) but there seems to be a common thing. That Cd's and Tv's are sissies. I for one am a Dom in the bedroom and a Tv, I try to dress as well as I can. As to passablilty, please any guy can pass. look at the "normal" woman on the street. GG women can be very masculine to very Fem like you Vicki. Also My wife not only knows I dress but loves it and has known from the beginning. Many times she has encouraged it.

Lady Ariel Tv

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LadyArielTv
    I will admit I have not read the entire thread (all 12 pages)
    First mistake right there. You gotta read it all before commentiing as someone has likely made exactly the same point as you , 5 PAGES IN.......
    (of course i don't actually know what 'your point' is as i couldnt be bothered to read your entire post. I just reacted to this one line.

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Some people do what they want and some people do what others think they should want.

Disclaimer: I don't really give a shit about anybodies marriage (at least as long as I'm legally barred from marrying my partner), so my advice/opinions are not aimed at helping men have healthier marriages. And I'm also depraved and nasty, so I get turned on by people who push their own boundaries.

If you like dressing up like a sissy and your wife doesn't like it, then get a divorce. Life is too short to worry about other peoples hangups around gender and sexuality, and there are plenty of women out there that like the idea of boning a crossdresser.

I respect people that are willing to stand up for themselves, even when it means risking relationships and social status.

Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy
    Some people do what they want and some people do what others think they should want.

Disclaimer: I don't really give a shit about anybodies marriage (at least as long as I'm legally barred from marrying my partner), so my advice/opinions are not aimed at helping men have healthier marriages. And I'm also depraved and nasty, so I get turned on by people who push their own boundaries.

If you like dressing up like a sissy and your wife doesn't like it, then get a divorce. Life is too short to worry about other peoples hangups around gender and sexuality, and there are plenty of women out there that like the idea of boning a crossdresser.

I respect people that are willing to stand up for themselves, even when it means risking relationships and social status.
    The law doesn't bar you from getting married. You can marry whoever you want to marry and who in turn wants to marry you. If you have a same-gender marriage then it will have no legal status, but the law doesn't prohibit you from getting such a marriage.

That's the way all marriages ought to be, as the state has no business butting its nose into people's marriages. Such is how all marriages used to be, as marriage has been around a lot longer than governments. Traditionally marriage was a family or tribal ceremony with no connection to government. Governments eventually stuck their noses into people's marriages for the same reason governments enforce a state monopoly on letter delivery, i.e., in order to surveil and keep tabs on the personal affairs of their subjects.

Boys will be girls.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mikey_stl
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey_stl
    I still think that men who crossdress look ridiculous.... I'm just saying that it grosses me out, and I don't understand it...
    Well, I guess this establishes once and for all what a kinda guy you really are. You? You're all man. Heck, you're no homo; not you. You simply don't get this crossdressing stuff. In fact, it just grosses you out. We now know this, and have no reservations about how you see it. It's clear. Crystal clear. It's not for you.... Nope... Not you... No, sir... No crossdressing... Makes no sense... Gross, is what it is to you...
    I wasn't trying to establish anything. I was just giving my honest response to Vicky's thread. If I don't understand crossdressing, I don't understand it. If someone wants to enlighten me, then I would be happy to listen. If I'm grossed out by a man in a dress, I'm grossed out. I don't really have any control over what grosses me out. I'm attracted to women who are feminine, whether those women are GG or TG. I'm sorry if that upsets you.

By the way, I think you have a cute butt.
    It doesn't upset me; trust me. But, c'mon. Do you label everyone you don't want to fuck as "gross"? If so, do me a favor. Go to www.rotten.com , look at a bunch of those pics, and then tell me how "gross" you really find those p/t crossdressers to be. Because, honestly, I can walk into any 7-11 right now, and spot plenty of GG's who I find to be as distasteful in appearance as those Tri-Ess guys. In fact, they're all over the damn place; big, nasty-looking barnyard livestock mama's. However, I found no reason to discuss that in this thread until now, to make a point. Do you see see what I'm getting at? I think they can do as they please, and I don't necessarily feel compelled to criticize them. However, they're extremely hypocritical, and in deep denial to boot. And, sadly, their wifes get assigned the duty of enabling this nonsense.

Btw, thank you for the compliment.
    I agree with everything you say here.

Mike

Just a normal guy looking for a normal girl.