Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taking the pee

Rookie Poster

Default Taking the pee

Actually, this is probably a question for Seanchai.

I dont know if this is a common thing to be turned on by, but I love the sight of a TS-girl peeing. I find it a real turn-on.

Do you have many models in your movies that pee in front of the camera Seanchai?
    I reckon you should have a movie where each scene starts with a "gurl" having a pee and then a man comes in and they get down to it.......what do you think?

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Get a fair amount of requests for it and have included it on some recent sets on Shemale Yum and Ladyboy-Ladyboy.com
    Brazilian-Transsexuals.com also has a fair amount.

Got to be real careful on releasing that stuff on video - my distributors won't touch it.
    seanchai

hey, whatever turns you on. www.frankstgirls.com has a lot of that

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Get a fair amount of requests for it and have included it on some recent sets on Shemale Yum and Ladyboy-Ladyboy.com
    Brazilian-Transsexuals.com also has a fair amount.

Got to be real careful on releasing that stuff on video - my distributors won't touch it.
    seanchai
    Why won't your distributors carry shemales merely peeing, yet they will carry shemales receiving and giving anal and oral sex?

I could see how they might be worried about supposedly violating the make-believe "community standards" if you're talking about golden showers, etc. But merely peeing would seem to be a lot more tame than anal and oral sex.

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

Rookie Poster

Yes, that doesnt make sense to me either. Im not talking about golden showers, just seeing her peeing in a toilet.........i love it.

I was in a live show on the website wildshemale last night that im a member of, and I asked the girl to do it and she grabbed a plastic cup and peed for me....it was fantastic.

Thanks Seanchai, that's good to know.

It's one of those things that can be considered on the borderline - like you're only allowed to put a ballgag on someone for X amount of seconds, only allowed to show cocks or dildos (sex toys) not other objects going in an ass, you're only allowed to put fingers and not a fist into someones ass.
    You tell me - it's your country setting the rules?
    Max Hardcore has been busted a number of times but he has a great legal team - he keeps pushing. We're just too small so we have to play by the rules.
    seanchai

It's one of those things that can be considered on the borderline - like you're only allowed to put a ballgag on someone for X amount of seconds, only allowed to show cocks or dildos (sex toys) not other objects going in an ass, you're only allowed to put fingers and not a fist into someones ass.
    You tell me - it's your country setting the rules?
    Max Hardcore has been busted a number of times but he has a great legal team - he keeps pushing. We're just too small so we have to play by the rules.
    seanchai

Actually, I really don't think you'd have much to worry about in merely showing a shemale peeing (such as peeing in a toilet, or on the ground, or in a cup), as compared to showing a shemale engaging in any type of sex, whether it be anal sex or oral sex, etc. The "community standards" laws in the U.S. are totally undefined--i.e., it's basically whatever the evil and diabolical government prosecuter can get 12 government-worshipping, indoctrinated serfs to agree offends their sensibilities.

In that regard (i.e., concerning the potential legal consequences), you'd have far more to worry about in showing a shemale engaging in anal or oral sex. After all, everybody pees, but not everybody engages in anal or oral sex, let alone anal or oral sex in what mass society would regard as "homosexual sex," i.e., "perverted sex."

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

Jamie thanks for your input - I'll take your advice as someone who as far as I'm aware, does not work in the industry, with a pinch of salt and stick to what I am told of my legal advisors, distributors and my own awareness of someone who has worked 8 yrs in the adul industry.
    seanchai

Jamie thanks for your input - I'll take your advice as someone who as far as I'm aware, does not work in the industry, with a pinch of salt and stick to what I am told of my legal advisors, distributors and my own awareness of someone who has worked 8 yrs in the adul industry.
    seanchai
    Oh, thank you so much for that backhanded compliment, seanchai. I see that you don't have any logical argument to back up your position, but instead you resourt to the logical fallacy of appeal to authority.

Gee, it's so great that you have people you trust who can do your thinking for you--God forbid the masses should start thinking for themselves. What kind of fucked up, crazy world would that create if people started doing that?!

Boys will be girls.

No I get my information from talking to industry professionals. Hopefully, with the leaving of Ashcroft we're not going to be walking on ice like we have had to for the last few years while the powers that be can change their minds on how they want to fuck up the industry.
    Pick up any copy of AVN or go to the Free Speach Coalition over the last year to get some ideas.
    Jamie, you don't have to have an opinion on everything and like most people who think they're well read...you know little about reality.
    The guy asked me a question and I answered it.
    seanchai