View Poll Results: What is your relationship preference?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • 100% Open (anyone can see anyone)

3 8.57%
  • Open & shared (i.e. 3somes, 4somes etc)

5 14.29%
  • Multiple people & exclusive (i.e. husband, wife, gf only)

10 28.57%
  • Couple & Exclusive (i.e. gf, bf only)

17 48.57%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: -

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer
    maybe if I wasn'tr drunk ---we culd be lovers
    Do you often post while drunk?

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    i joke around alot on here ,so ill be serious on this one...if im dating someone then that is it....she has my attention and nobody else...im not open to let a 3rd party in my life...if a girl wants to be open then we are just fucking and nuthing else...lets keep booty calls , just that..
    Co-sign.

Im not a big fan of open relationships, 3some nor orgies. To me, a relationship has to be built upon two people who shares common interest, respect, trust, liking and love for eachother. Bringing a 3rd, 4th and so on person into the relationships changes the whole dynamic of a relationship.

Being in a relationship when either parties arent ready to be commited/devoted and monogamous with eachother is just wrong IMO. Sorry but I have a more traditional view about relationships (The one's Im going to be in anyways).

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    The character of this couple (a weasel husband and a transphobic wife) is revealed by what they're putting you through and you deserve better.
    She isn't transphobic, she just isn't attracted to people with dicks, kinda like how some people aren't attracted to say, people of other races/ethnic backgrounds etc while not being racist. Everyone has different sexual attraction preferences, turn ons, turn offs etc. If she brings one of her GG friends home for a threesome, she would have no idea that it would be an issue for me... and her husband isn't about to tell her out of concerns that it would 'reveal too much information'- that and he wants to be intimate with his wife again and him turning down that kind of possibility will never ever happen.
    I don't want to get into a tangent like this in this thread. It's your thread and it's not my place to say too much...

My new vote: just stop boinking him for now. Find someone else if you can, and be celibate if you can't. If he really wants to be with you, just say you're sick of the lies and you're not into it until he and his wife and you sit down and everyone knows everything (and his wife knows what he's put you through).

Professional Poster

Thats one of the most fucked up relationships ive ever heard of....I shudder to contemplate the thought processes that made you want to get involved in it.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamer
    maybe if I wasn'tr drunk ---we culd be lovers
    Do you often post while drunk?
    Heh. Seems to be a requirement for some. I often do, but usually stop before I start using character replacement linguistics (ie: a;; = all).

It looks like the general concensus is that you at least take a step back from the intimacy until the issues between him and his wife have either been resolved or more clearly defined. Key to the issue is that eventually she needs to be on the same page as regards to what's going on between you and her husband. Otherwise, it's just going to be a lot of intrigue snowballing downhill until a very big, and inevitable crash occurs.

Right now, you seem to be the only injured party in this scenario and repeated dives in front of the big bus of life is inneffective first aid.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Im strictly for 1on 1 only bf gf relatiosnhip to not share her with anyone or me be with any woman i want to enjoy her throughly exclusively mind body n soul.