Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    5 Star Poster

HA HA I just googled up 'suckseed'. We are legion! I have an ebay account, my own website, holy handbaskets!

Default Re: Erasing Unwanted Cybertrails

Quote Originally Posted by vanished
    I'm sure I'm not alone amongst us in my promiscuous cyber-emailing, IM'ng and occasional lascivious profiles that I've maintained in my sexually wonderful life on the Internet (always followed by some real adventures).

Does anyone have any idea or know of any service where you can erase these trails? While I'm not ashamed of my activities and take a certain pride in my freedom, I also am realistic enough to know most would not understand.

Any tips would be wonderful. I still google my screename (another one from here) and get all sorts of garbage (some of my own - some others just put me on). Google says that sweep through periodically and it will be gone - but they haven't for months.

Thanks!!

HISTORY ERASER.COM

I DOWNLOADED IT AND HAVE IT SET ON AUTOMATIC. IT'S GREAT

GOOD THINGS

Default Re: Erasing Unwanted Cybertrails

Quote Originally Posted by vanished
    I'm sure I'm not alone amongst us in my promiscuous cyber-emailing, IM'ng and occasional lascivious profiles that I've maintained in my sexually wonderful life on the Internet (always followed by some real adventures).

Does anyone have any idea or know of any service where you can erase these trails? While I'm not ashamed of my activities and take a certain pride in my freedom, I also am realistic enough to know most would not understand.

Any tips would be wonderful. I still google my screename (another one from here) and get all sorts of garbage (some of my own - some others just put me on). Google says that sweep through periodically and it will be gone - but they haven't for months.

Thanks!!
    WE already know everything about you due to the Patriot Act. Unfortunately, we don't have enough people to review the information collected. Therefore, don't fuck up or we'll do a search and retrieve it. In the meantime, we will be outsourcing our proactive measures to India. There's a guy named Ralph there who's really on top of things....but we suspect he is a transexual with Pakastani sympathies.
    Attached Images Attached Images