Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default So I was talking to my mother tonight over dinner...

...and I told her this: "I've done some soul searching lately, mom, and I've come to the conclusion...that I have a 'thing' for transsexuals."

So she gets this amused, surprised look on her face, and laughs a bit. "So you mean male to female transsexuals?"

"Yup. Post-op or pre-op, so I could care less if they've got the junk between their legs." I respond.

"So what attracts you to them?"

"That's the thing about it...I don't really know for sure. I think that it has something to do with the femininity...but again, I don't know for certain. There's just something about them that I find irrestiable."

"Just don't tell your father; he would flip out."

"Yeah, I know. I wasn't even intending on telling him."

And then she went into motherly defensive mode (I think). "Well, there's only one thing that I can tell you: watch yourself. Most trannies are whores."

And that was when I went: O_O "Uh...what?"

"Well, maybe that was the wrong thing to say," she corrected herself. "My experience with trannies comes from when I was hanging with gay guys back in the 70s, and some of them were transitioning into women. They were very...promiscious. I'm just saying that you should watch yourself is all."

I LOLed. "That's some funny shit, mom. Most of the transsexuals that I've met don't seem like whores to me. Flirtatious, maybe. But whores? I don't think so."

"Yeah, that wasn't the right word to use. Sorry. I'm just worried about you. Just be careful out there, okay?"

Anyway, she seemed to be generally accepting of my choice in sexuality, just like I expected. I would call it a success. So that's one family member down...many others to go. >_<;

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

Silver Poster

Congratulations

It´s great that your mother knows what ur into. She understands the whole meaning. I doubt my mother knows what a TS is

Quote Originally Posted by Somedude21
    ...and I told her this: "I've done some soul searching lately, mom, and I've come to the conclusion...that I have a 'thing' for transsexuals."

So she gets this amused, surprised look on her face, and laughs a bit. "So you mean male to female transsexuals?"

"Yup. Post-op or pre-op, so I could care less if they've got the junk between their legs." I respond.

"So what attracts you to them?"

"That's the thing about it...I don't really know for sure. I think that it has something to do with the femininity...but again, I don't know for certain. There's just something about them that I find irrestiable."

"Just don't tell your father; he would flip out."

"Yeah, I know. I wasn't even intending on telling him."

And then she went into motherly defensive mode (I think). "Well, there's only one thing that I can tell you: watch yourself. Most trannies are whores."

And that was when I went: O_O "Uh...what?"

"Well, maybe that was the wrong thing to say," she corrected herself. "My experience with trannies comes from when I was hanging with gay guys back in the 70s, and some of them were transitioning into women. They were very...promiscious. I'm just saying that you should watch yourself is all."

I LOLed. "That's some funny shit, mom. Most of the transsexuals that I've met don't seem like whores to me. Flirtatious, maybe. But whores? I don't think so."

"Yeah, that wasn't the right word to use. Sorry. I'm just worried about you. Just be careful out there, okay?"

Anyway, she seemed to be generally accepting of my choice in sexuality, just like I expected. I would call it a success. So that's one family member down...many others to go. >_<;
    Congratulations! A lot of times you put more pressure on yourself of how your parents will react. Then you are surprised if they don't react how you expected.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Professional Poster

You should invite Vicki Richter over for dinner. Her and your mom can swap recipes. She'll just love VR...we do

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

5 Star Poster

Well done Somedude21, that must have taken some courage. I'm glad it went well.

Wish everyone had such understanding and progressive parents.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

It's great that you and your Mom, can have such intimate conversations
    as that, and I am glad that it went as well as it did.

However, I get a sense that you and she will be discussing this quite a
    bit more at a a later juncture.

Perhaps because she may be curious if this really a decision that you have
    fully though out for all of it's ramifications, both with your family and
    society at large.

You may bring it up as well, for now you feel that you have an ally and
    confidant with whom you can share this sensitive matter.

And I know that perhaps you don't have an answer as to why transwomen
    are attractive to you, but you may want to give more thought to it, as
    it is going to come up in conversation at some point again - guaranteed.

I think its great that you have the courage to be so open with her....must have taken a lot of courage.... congrats!

I also wish there were more guys like you in the world....

Junior Poster

First off, thanks for the compliments, people. While the dialogue above didn't show it, I was really nervous and even stuttered a bit when I was talking about it. Hell, the only reason that I brought it up in the first place was because I had downed a glass of wine a few minutes before. So it wasn't like I went in with my head held high, or something.

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    It's great that you and your Mom, can have such intimate conversations
    as that, and I am glad that it went as well as it did.

However, I get a sense that you and she will be discussing this quite a
    bit more at a a later juncture.

Perhaps because she may be curious if this really a decision that you have
    fully though out for all of it's ramifications, both with your family and
    society at large.

You may bring it up as well, for now you feel that you have an ally and
    confidant with whom you can share this sensitive matter.

And I know that perhaps you don't have an answer as to why transwomen
    are attractive to you, but you may want to give more thought to it, as
    it is going to come up in conversation at some point again - guaranteed.
    Hee. Yeah, my mom was a hippie. I can talk to her about just about anything I want to. Most of the knoweldge that I have about sex and drugs comes from her own personal experiences.

I'm not doubting that it will come up in future conversations with my mother or anyone else, really. But since I've only recently discovered this about myself, I'm still not too sure on it, you know what I mean? I KNOW that there's a bigger attraction there than just the penis (in fact, I could really care less about that), but I just don't know for sure exactly WHAT it is. I've been really thinking on it hard lately--as in, if I'm truly a "chaser" or an "admirer"--but I just can't come up with a straight answer. At least not yet.

I think that I would have to actually get involved with a relationship with a transsexual (whether sexual or not) before I could have a solid answer on that one. So in the meantime...I guess that you could say that I'm still looking.

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

That's a start and seems like you started well. Great to hear that your mom is an open minded person while also still being protective of you as a mother! Way to go Somedude21. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

I'm very happy for you, Somedude21. I wish I had parents that were as understanding, then I don't have to hide things from them.