Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kriss
    Alison's realism & honesty and Hara_juku's sense of fun and community.
    Yes, there are quite a few people here that I hold an admiration for that I did not mention. Hara of course is always super cool and Alison seems to be a very honest girl, from what I gather from her posts.

I always find my self agreeing with Fox’s views on a number of various matters and even you yourself are pretty funny in small doses Kriss (only joking about the small doses thing). The list could go on but I think I am about to cry “Somebody pass me the tissues quick” - “0h shit I used them all on the cock pic threads”, OK then “somebody kick me in the nuts quick” all these niceties are making me well up.

In all seriousness I think the best thing to come out of my time here is that I am not really that bothered with whom I end up with, whether it is a GG or a Transsexual be they Pre Op or Post Op, I can now appreciate them all simply as women.
    Do not get me wrong I’m sure I could still be turned on by a pretty girl with a cock, but I am no longer obsessed with chasing them or watching them fucking or jerking on camera.
    I guess what I am saying is the odd Cock Picture or TS Movie on a rainy day is all good but only in healthy proportion and moderation.

Now I feel too grown up and way too sensible, so just to prove I’m not all about the Cock, here’s a picture of a Blonde Chick….. With a Nice Pussy! …………
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blond_chick_with_a_nice_862.png 
Views:	176 
Size:	634.6 KB 
ID:	86921