Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Plastic surgeon sucks out belly dancer's buttock

A German belly dancer who checked into hospital to have her thighs trimmed ended up with just one butt cheek after the plastic surgeon hoovered out her right buttock, Ananova reports.

Julia "Cleopatra" Meyer, 38, of Munich, said of her liposuction ordeal at the Berlin Charité hospital: "I had been unhappy with my saddlebags, the fat stored in the outer thigh area. Because of the local anaesthesia I did not realise what he was doing. When I saw afterwards that half of my bum was missing I almost fainted. It had been completely sucked away."

Unsurprisingly, the matter ended in court, where Meyer was awarded £12,000 damages against the unnamed private plastic surgeon. The court heard her career is dead and the poor woman "does not even dare to go to a swimming pool because she is ashamed of the way she looks".

A consultant at the Berlin Charité hospital chipped in his expert opinion, describing the arse reduction as a "grave error in treatment".

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

LOL @ "grave error in treatment". Gee, do you think so?

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

5 Star Poster

Turns out the doctor questioned her about getting it done and she told him, "Butt out!"
    Okay it's late.

That--pardon me--sucks. But at least she didn't die; I've heard of such cases as well.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    Turns out the doctor questioned her about getting it done and she told him, "Butt out!"
    Okay it's late.
    corny......but fitting

Professional Poster

Dr Hoover strikes again

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Default Re: Plastic surgeon sucks out belly dancer's buttock

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    A German belly dancer who checked into hospital to have her thighs trimmed ended up with just one butt cheek after the plastic surgeon hoovered out her right buttock, Ananova reports.

Julia "Cleopatra" Meyer, 38, of Munich, said of her liposuction ordeal at the Berlin Charité hospital: "I had been unhappy with my saddlebags, the fat stored in the outer thigh area. Because of the local anaesthesia I did not realise what he was doing. When I saw afterwards that half of my bum was missing I almost fainted. It had been completely sucked away."

Unsurprisingly, the matter ended in court, where Meyer was awarded £12,000 damages against the unnamed private plastic surgeon. The court heard her career is dead and the poor woman "does not even dare to go to a swimming pool because she is ashamed of the way she looks".

A consultant at the Berlin Charité hospital chipped in his expert opinion, describing the arse reduction as a "grave error in treatment".

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That doctor really made an ASS out of himself.

Did everything come out ok in the END?

At least when she site down at the movies and sporting events, people will see better behind her as she will lean to one side.

GOOD THINGS

12k marks ain't shit for that kind of mistake IMO... I bet the reconstructive surgery is gonna run higher than that.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    12k marks ain't shit for that kind of mistake IMO... I bet the reconstructive surgery is gonna run higher than that.
    thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting on someone to say that shit

I mean she felt as if she couldn't get some sort of surgery done to correct that issue. After seeing well over 30 broads locally have their asses pumped I highly doubt she's going to have a problem finding a good cosmetic surgeon. Hell, if she goes back to bellydancing after the procedure she might get a discount for private office visits to the doc that does the work......

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Hell, if she goes back to bellydancing after the procedure she might get a discount for private office visits to the doc that does the work......
    It`s common stuff in my part of the world, not too far from Germany! Doctors often do afterhours practice on patients and charge fixing the mess they did at regular job...assholes!
    The only reasonable punishment for that particular butcher is to be shoot at sight!! That certainly will improve that kind of service!

"...My father was the wind, my mother was fire
    Raised by the wolves - I grew up wild..."