Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Transplant instead of SRS?

I've always wondered. Why can't they just transplant a pussy/dick to the TG instead of doing all these "inversions" such to the organs? Transplant the male parts to a FTM and the female parts to a MTF?

I know finding donors might be hard but why has it never been mentioned anywhere of the possibility?

Vala,

Junior Poster

Stupid, stupid question

Shemales excite my senses and thrill me to my core being

Rookie Poster

I don't think many people fancy the prospect of having a dead person's sexual organ sewn on to their body. And even if they did manage to find a living person as a donor... would you really want to have someone else's used sexual organ? Kinda gross.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

I can't wait for the DVD's, "Frankencock" and "My Pussie's Haunted".

Vala, apart from the surgical difficulties, [you can't exactly graft a minge on], i imagine it would cause HUGE psychological problems for the recipient.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Professional Poster

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    I can't wait for the DVD's, "Frankencock" and "My Pussie's Haunted".

Vala, apart from the surgical difficulties, [you can't exactly graft a minge on], i imagine it would cause HUGE psychological problems for the recipient.
    LOL

Junior Poster

Default Transplant

It is hugely complex surgery. If you want to go all the way you are talking vulva, uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes. Your start by dissecting away essentially the entire pevic area. Then you have to create a huge space, not just the space needed for the vagina. Lots of blood loss. You have to know all of the blood suppies needed and figure out how to connect organs that do not have any existing blood supplies. (The male anatomy does not have arteries and veins to provide blood supplies for the uterus or ovaries.)

The other big problem is nerve grafts of different nerves. If the nerves don't work not much sex life - or at least not much joy. Its very difficult to reconnect (graft) a nerve that has been cut back with itself and have it work. Try different nerves from different people that serve different organs.

Then of course you have the social issues. Easier to get the ethics committee and donor families to approve something that will clearly save a life - heart, lungs, kidney, liver etc. You also have to get a tissue match so that the organs are not rejected - which makes the donor family issue even bigger.

I am only trying to point out the challenge.

Veteran Poster

Sorry for asking if it's a stupid question but I've always wondered.

Well, thanks.

Vala,

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vala_TS
    Sorry for asking if it's a stupid question but I've always wondered.

Well, thanks.

Vala,
    The only stupid question is the unasked one.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by panama_red
    I don't think many people fancy the prospect of having a dead person's sexual organ sewn on to their body. And even if they did manage to find a living person as a donor... would you really want to have someone else's used sexual organ? Kinda gross.

Quote Originally Posted by wjcdiver

Its hugely complex surgery. If you want to go all the way you are talking vulva, uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes. Your start by dissecting away essentially the entire pevic area, have to create a huge space, not just the space needed for the vagina. Lots of blood loss. You have to know all of the blood suppies needed and figure out how to connect organs that do not have any existing blood supplies. (The male anatomy does not have arteries and veins to provide blood supplies for the uterus or ovaries.)

The other big problem is nerve grafts of different nerves. If the nerves don't work not much sex life - or at least not much joy. Its very difficult to graft a nerve that has been cut with itself and have it work. Try different nerves from different people that serve different organs.

Then of course you have the social issues. Easier to get the ethics committee and donor families to approve something that will clearly save a life - heart, lungs, kidney, liver etc.

I am only trying to point out the challenge.
    What you are proposing would be very difficult for many of the reasons
    stated; finding a donor, getting it past an ethics committee, and the
    the logistics of it, not to mention the huge costs of such a surgery.

The most feasible transplant of any of the female reproductive organs,
    might be the uterus of a close relative. A female relative would be
    needed to donate their uterus after a hysterectomy. Immunosuppresive
    drugs would be utilized to prevent rejection, and even then the uterus
    would only remain in place for a relatively short time.

This transplantation technique would be used for in vitro fertilization of
    post operative tranwomen or non fertile genetic females.

However the procedure for the SRS would remain the same, penile
    inversion or via the penile inversion / sigmoid colon techniques.