Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default What is more important?

To be desired or to be loved? Would you rather that a lot of people thought that you were sexy or that a few people truely loved you?

Professional Poster

I'd rather just have a few friends who truly love and care for me, and I for them. I do not need or want to be famous.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

I guess I'll say the opposite and say to be desired, only because I know no one else will say it when they reply to this thread.................

lol, besides my family will always love me unconditionally so I have nothing to lose by picking "desire"

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    I guess I'll say the opposite and say to be desired, only because I know no one else will say it when they reply to this thread.................

lol, besides my family will always love me unconditionally so I have nothing to lose by picking "desire"
    I will agree with this 100%, but add I want to be DESIRED by the ones I LOVE. That is to say the friends I love, I hope they desire my friendship. The family I love, I hope they desire that unconditional bond we have. The woman that I eventually marry, I hope she desires the future that we plan.

Totally, retardly romantice here.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Aragon21

I will agree with this 100%, but add I want to be DESIRED by the ones I LOVE. That is to say the friends I love, I hope they desire my friendship. The family I love, I hope they desire that unconditional bond we have. The woman that I eventually marry, I hope she desires the future that we plan.

Quote for truth.

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Aragon21

"It is better to be feared, than loved".

Oops sorry, wrong movie.

It is better to be loved than desired.

A person can desire someone that they don't love, as evidenced by many
    of the men on this forum, who desire some of the women, though they
    clearly don't love them.

Then too, couples that have been together many years may still love one
    another, but not desire each other.

Default Re: What is more important?

Quote Originally Posted by foxxyyvonne
    To be desired or to be loved? Would you rather that a lot of people thought that you were sexy or that a few people truely loved you?
    I don't think they're mutually exclusive options, so I'll say both.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

I've to agree with Peggie on this one. :P

In all honestly, from my own perspective being desired isnt much of a problem when your a pretty girl to start with. People in general could desire the multitude of pretty girls they meet, see and whatnot. But being loved for the person that you are (complete with all one's imperfections/shortcomings) is what I seek the most.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Eventually I want to be loved, but right now I just want to be left alone.

Junior Poster

Dunno.

That's nice.