Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it possible?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vala_TS
    Ok, but how would I get myself to be that way permanently? With hormones I assume but how long would a state like that take?

In my opinion, that would be the perfect option for me, so I could wear tight clothes and have no buldge, since I don't want SRS.

Vala,
    May I ask why you don't want SRS? If you get a dick that small, you can't really use it anyway, and I would guess a "pussy" would bring you more pleasure?
    If it's just to avoid the bulge, can't tugging take care of that for you?

Aren't larger dicks better for srs anyway? Since the bigger it is, the more tissue it provides?

I know they will take grafts off of your stomach, thighs etc if your dick doesn't provide enough tissue.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Junior Poster

huh, I don`t know that, sorry...
    something silly occurred on my mind, is it possible
    to do testes removal and keep them "on ice" (kryogenic) if you change your mind later and want them back? Just asking...

"...My father was the wind, my mother was fire
    Raised by the wolves - I grew up wild..."

Quote Originally Posted by Balcanoid
    huh, I don`t know that, sorry...
    something silly occurred on my mind, is it possible
    to do testes removal and keep them "on ice" (kryogenic) if you change your mind later and want them back? Just asking...
    You'd think it would be easier and cheaper just to get some sperm or fertilized eggs frozen.

Junior Poster

In my opinion, that would be the perfect option for me, so I could wear tight clothes and have no buldge, since I don't want SRS.

Vala,
    Sarah, I think Vala want to shrink the volume on it if you understand what
    I`m trying to say, testes occupy a lot of spaces in my underware and in Vala`s I guess...

Sounds like a bilaterial orchi would be the easy way to go. I know there are a few US docs that will do it w/out letters...

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Junior Poster

yes, it`s sounds, but it isn`t I know! But, then again, if that`s what it takes to make you more complete as a person nothing should stop you doing it, except money of course ...

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TGL
    Ok, but how would I get myself to be that way permanently? With hormones I assume but how long would a state like that take?

Vala,
    May I ask why you don't want SRS? If you get a dick that small, you can't really use it anyway, and I would guess a "pussy" would bring you more pleasure?
    If it's just to avoid the bulge, can't tugging take care of that for you?
    Because having a pussy just puts me off for some reason and I can't see myself wanting or having one. Plus, I like anal just fine.

I assume you mean "tucking" not "tugging" well, yeah, but it's a pain in the ass (pun intended!) to keep doing that.

And yes, orchioctomy is in my future hopefully. I don't mind that I wouldn't be able to use it. I just want to have an almost nonexistent cock and just get it in the ass.

Vala,

Professional Poster

I assume you mean "tucking" not "tugging" well, yeah, but it's a pain in the ass (pun intended!) to keep doing that.
    Vala,
    Yes, just my poor english Well, I can see the problem for you, but as you still want a dick, I presume you also want to use it for pleasure, or am I wrong? If that is the case, I think it's going to be hard if you get such a small one.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TGL
    Vala,
    Yes, just my poor english Well, I can see the problem for you, but as you still want a dick, I presume you also want to use it for pleasure, or am I wrong? If that is the case, I think it's going to be hard if you get such a small one.
    Well, only if I'm single do I want to be able to use it but if I'm in a relationship, I don't care as I prefer recieving.

Vala,