Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The truly funny thing is that White_Male_Closet_Case is the only poster I've ever heard talk about hegemony -- over a transsexual forum of all places. When you're even thinking about hegemony over a transsexual forum, you know things aren't going well in your life. Still, having securied for himself the position as the forums least respected poster must be hard for a guy who sooooo desperately wants to be respected.

Way to go, Chesterton.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wmc_loser_712.jpg 
Views:	280 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	86965   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ha_ha_142.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	86966  

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by guyone
    I think WMC proved his point that bolsheviks don't debate issues but would rather engage in the politics of personal destruction.
    That's hilarious. Dude, don't try to defend him. He doesn't deserve, it. All he has ever done is "engage in the politics of personal destruction" by calling people names and posting inane pictures of people getting "PWNED" or however he spells it. Don't go down the same route.

Quinn is right. You do reap what you sow. WMC has said what he had to say, and now he's facing the backlash. The fact is that he earned the wrath of many members here, most of them popular and well respected members with no real history of ever using personal epithets. It should make you think.

Why doesn't anyone like him? Why is he universally riled? Is it because he's a brilliant guy and we're all bolsheviks who want to defame him or is it- and this does seem more likely- becuase he's behaved like an utter shit and pissed everyone off.

He has admitted to coming here to piss us off, he has also admitted to posting wacky theories just to see how we react. He has been repeatedly exposed as having shifted from one position to another (by ILCB, Quinn, myself and others) and his ignorance and gaps of knowledge have, on occasion, been obvious to all, though he has never been gracious enough to accept this.

I'm not saying he is an asshole. He may very well be a great guy in person. But he gives an awfully good impression of being an asshole. Please don't go down the same route, guyone. I like to think you're better than that.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Is this some of that "we" you were talking about, Tinkerbell? Keep in mind folks, this is only a small fraction of White_Closet_Case's detractors and their comments that I dug up over a fifteen minute period while laying around with Mono months ago. Had I the time or the patience, the list would have easily been three times as long with many more detractors.

How's that for "we," math wiz?

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

i like this thread im going to add to you list quinn. w-m-c has many persons that dont like him it will be ez

Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    God told me to go after Jennifer Justice.

I didnt need god to tell me though.

Jen, I'm courting you. Just talk to me! I'm a good man. 5 minutes and then hang up on me.