View Poll Results: We're at the bar...Want an Irish Car Bomb (Guinness with a shot of half Baileys/half Jamesons droppe

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • HELL YEAH!! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!...

18 60.00%
  • FUCK NO!! That's disgusting/waste of Guinness/etc.

5 16.67%
  • I am Irish and take offense to this drink.

7 23.33%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: IRISH CAR BOMBS

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoadedRevolver66
    Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    kick the brits out of ulster
    That's the spirit! Not supporting the IRA or violence, but the Brits really do need to go. There's just been too much bullshit over their occupation, but since the British empire's been dismantled, they're going to try keep every last holding. So I guess the forecast is civil strife for the next 20 years...
    So, when can i expect you to be giving the Indian Nations their country back?

[can't be arsed trying to explain that the people of N.I. are British - Like the Welsh, Scots, and English]

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Junior Poster

Isn't this an episode on "Married With Children?"

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 4star4
    Isn't this an episode on "Married With Children?"
    Wasn't that when Peggy wanted to become Queen?

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Junior Poster

Thanks Jericho, Yes;

"The Bundys win a trip to England, courtesy of the village Lower Uncton, which can rid itself of a centuries-long curse by ridding the world of male Bundys -- and there are just two left. Back in 1653, an ancestor of Al's - Seamus McBundy, insulted a fat, ugly witch who then imposed a curse on the village and all future male Bundys. The Lower Uncton residents must kill the last male Bundys inside their city limits in order to end the curse, while Upper Uncton people must insure they die outside the city so the curse becomes permanent and Lower Uncton stays as their tourist attraction."

Junior Poster

this is gota be the biggest load of shite i've ever seen....your just saying whats being said on the news or what you've heard....if you live it you know what it is, if u dont you dont know shit. its not all about religion; relgion is one of the main factors yes, but its not the main reason...the violence stoped long ago, in the cesefire of '94 actually, since then there has only been a bit of voilence now and then...some major ones yes, but nothing compared to the rest of the world.

and seriously...this is about a drink...the name isnt offensive to an irish person; i doubt many would be; but this thred is about a drink; so can we get back on topic....

stillies77

PLEASE haha

There's a great Irish pub at PSU that makes the best carbombs, oh fond memories of The Phyrst...

C'est La Vie!

Junior Poster

* Deleted *

Quote Originally Posted by Kriss
    It is offensive to me but so is the attitude of most americans regarding Ireland. Seems to be many 'irish' americans who have never been there and somewhat romanticise the country's recent political history. Both sides are incredibly corrupt.
    Also the poll should have an option for non-irish to vote that it is offensive.
    Kriss (ya cunt, and i say that affectionaly) I'm an irish american, and have been there a number of times. I was also raised catholic, and thus could give two shits about religion, catholic, protestant or otherwise. Ireland has problems, america has problems. Every country has issues.

I just chimed in to say I like your attitude, and I'd like to buy you a guiness, a bailyes, and a Jameson. I myself, prefer to drink them separately. Then we can sit together and rant about shit which we have no influence over. But I guarantee you this....we will laugh!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    like to buy you a guiness, a bailyes, and a Jameson. I myself, prefer to drink them separately. Then we can sit together and rant about shit which we have no influence over. But I guarantee you this....we will laugh!
    Anytime EZED, rarely drink but will make an exception for you buddy, I was in a stinking mood that day, my bad, even dropped the 'p' bomb, oops. Swore i wasn't going to look in this thread again, bad for blood pressure, When i saw an EZED response, I had to read it. Glad i did. Nice one man.

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.