View Poll Results: We're at the bar...Want an Irish Car Bomb (Guinness with a shot of half Baileys/half Jamesons droppe

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • HELL YEAH!! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!...

18 60.00%
  • FUCK NO!! That's disgusting/waste of Guinness/etc.

5 16.67%
  • I am Irish and take offense to this drink.

7 23.33%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: IRISH CAR BOMBS

Silver Poster

kick the brits out of ulster

people here also celebrate st. patīs day, I donīt know why but I always was at those green parties here..... bomb it down with guinness, man

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    That's the spirit! Not supporting the IRA or violence, but the Brits really do need to go. There's just been too much bullshit over their occupation, but since the British empire's been dismantled, they're going to try keep every last holding. So I guess the forecast is civil strife for the next 20 years...

Politics is a despicable bitch. But I majored in PoliSci. Go figure.

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

- Dr. Johnson

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoadedRevolver66
    That's the spirit! Not supporting the IRA or violence, but the Brits really do need to go. There's just been too much bullshit over their occupation, but since the British empire's been dismantled, they're going to try keep every last holding. So I guess the forecast is civil strife for the next 20 years...

[Really Biting Tongue!]

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Silver Poster

The Northern Ireland conflict has typical imperial roots. I mention this because the present ethno-religious conflict didnīt just appear. The English had no troubles to occupy the rest of Ireland but Ulster was a hard stone for them. After they finally occupied Ulster (todays Norhern Ireland) they still had problems with the resistance so they decided to settle in people from Scotland and England who were protestants. It was a strategy and ethnic cleansing was succesful..... itīs a sad story but itīs not just the faith or the ethnic background. Itīs power.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    [[Really Biting Tongue!]
    LET EM HAVE IT Jericho!

Then go back to school FOOL!

O.K moron, very quick history lesson. IT'S really not about 'the brits' leaving an occupied territory. The unionists and orangemen are IRISH, born and bred. They have as much right to be there as the catholics and just becuase they don't want to be ruled by an antiquated corrupt religion in rome doesn't mean that they are 'brits' and not irish.
    The Vatican controlled catholic church has repressed and persecuted the non catholic people of Ireland for decades. VATICAN OUT OF IRELAND!
    you dont know a f*Ģk!ng thing do you?

It was a strategy and ethnic cleansing was succesful..... itīs a sad story but itīs not just the faith or the ethnic background. Itīs power.
    Shame on you Coroner

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kriss
    O.K moron, very quick history lesson. IT'S really not about 'the brits' leaving an occupied territory. The ulster unionists and orangemen are IRISH, born and bred. They have as much right to be there as the catholics and just becuase they don't want to be ruled by an antiquated corrupt religion in rome doesn't mean that they are 'brits' and not irish.
    The Vatican controlled catholic church has repressed and persecuted the non catholic people of Ireland for decades. VATICAN OUT OF IRELAND!
    you dont know a f*Ģk!ng thing do you?
    I'm not saying we should kick the Ulster County people out, I have no idea where you got that from, but all I meant was that there should be one Ireland, not Ireland/Northern Ireland, but just Ireland. We seem to have different opinions as to who 'the Brits' are. What I meant was just the whole British control of Northern Ireland. I don't care what religion someone has, but I don't see why there should be two countries for one people.

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

- Dr. Johnson

stillies77

Ok lets stop the digressing please...

ITS A FUCKING DRINK YOU GUYS ALL KNOW THAT.

Its not bad but im always afraid im gonna break my teeth on the shot glass haha

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by stillies77
    Ok lets stop the digressing please...

ITS A FUCKING DRINK YOU GUYS ALL KNOW THAT.

Its not bad but im always afraid im gonna break my teeth on the shot glass haha

And a Damn good Drink at that. But I prefer mine with Makers Mark......... Ooooh I'm gonna get shit for that.

Professional Poster

What I meant was just the whole British control of Northern Ireland. I don't care what religion someone has, but I don't see why there should be two countries for one people.
    The reason it is two countries is because the Irish people of Northern Ireland would rather be British than Catholic. They are not 'ONE people' The British "control" is because they are protecting the non catholic Irish frombeing forced out.

It is ALL about religion. There should be ONE ireland but there should be ONE palestine.

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Silver Poster

Yes, I think he meant the British authorities in NI, the army and the entire adminstration. Not the civil population. The Protestant people in NI are not ethnically Irish. They are the mostly the so-called Ulster-Scots. The settle-strategy I talked about is called the plantation. I donīt know if itīs just the religion, I think itīs much more than that. But whatever, you canīd blame the IRA for everything. This game came from England and England has to live with that. However, Iīm glad there are no more bombs in the news over there...... but the war led by the IRA was not a war for the Catholic faith or Vatican. It was a battle for Ireland because Ulster is Irish and not British. But keeping peace is more important and they should try to live together and not in their own ghettos.