Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Just here to meet friends

Junior Poster

Humankind is destroying the world with pollutants,wars,depletion of natural resources,and oil spills in our beautiful oceans.Not to mention the amount of habitat destruction and endangered species death,but I get shit for smoking a cigarette.Go figure.

"Those who know do not speak,those who speak do not know."

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by the Adrienne Barbeaubot
    Humankind is destroying the world with pollutants,wars,depletion of natural resources,and oil spills in our beautiful oceans.Not to mention the amount of habitat destruction and endangered species death,but I get shit for smoking a cigarette.Go figure.
    feel free to take yourself out of humankind then...

Quote Originally Posted by Vala_TS
    Finally! Now before everyone jumps on me here. Smoking is BAD and I don't care what you say if it's your right to do it or not, it's NOT your right to bring to deaths of OTHERS around you. Secondhand smoke is just as bad if not worse for others. Seriously, they should just ban tobacco worldwide and run the plant extinct!!!

Vala,
    And throwing everything up you ass that isn't tied down isn't? Live and let live.

WE HAVE EVOLVE INTO A SOCIETY OF PROTECTED PUSSY'S! In twenty years time we will have evolved into a society who has no immunity to anything. We are currently taking drugs to sleep, to get hard ons, to take the edge off, and to relieve every ache and pain know to man. The fucking country is turning into a bunch of politically correct sissy's. The majority of network news and cable media has evolved into a gossip columns.

Why the fuck do you want to live to be eighty or ninety. You ever go to a nursing home, it's a sorry existance. It makes you wanna smoke, drink, and eat all the shit people tell you not to so you don't end up in there. SECOND HAND SMOKE! GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK! The medical profession really don't know shit yet. You fail to realize that collectively, science is still primative. How may drugs lately have been recalled. OPPPSY!

My Generation -
    -there were no child proof lids or cabinets
    -we rode bikes and played hockey without helmets
    -we hitchhiked to school and everywhere
    -we had no seat belts or air bags
    -we drank water from a garden hose
    -sampled mud pies and worms
    -we ate all sort of sugary shit and didn't get fat because we were always outside playing from morning till the street lights came on
    -we built our own go- carts, and solved problems such as no brakes after we had to turn into the bushes to stop the damn thing.
    -there was no internet, no cell phones, we knew people and went outside and found them face to face
    -we were trusted with bb guns, and not many put their eye out.
    -Little League had tryouts and not everyone made the teams.

Man, this society is turning into a bunch of prissy cunts (no slur on any gender, but its a word that attracts attention). No wonder that a bunch of bushy faced radicals with robes and no underpants can cause us such problems. We are flacid!

Live well die young, have a good looking corpse.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	planetpercent20ofpercent20thepercent20apespercent2055percent203_31_5_127.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	86558  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by adrienne barbeaubot
    Humankind is destroying the world with pollutants
    There is no real evidence to suggest that is true, just a manipulation of a few natural coincidences used as convenient scare tactics for various arterial motives.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	red_herring_429.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	86560  

Junior Poster

i cant stand the smell of cigs it makes me wretch, i live in a patio home and if on a nice night have the doors open if my neighbor lites up i can smell it inside my home and its discusting, it it wasnt allready to hot here to have the doors open at night id teach my dog to shit at the fence nearist to her home so when she goes out she can smell that ..........

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by marissaazts
    i cant stand the smell of cigs it makes me wretch, i live in a patio home and if on a nice night have the doors open if my neighbor lites up i can smell it inside my home and its discusting, it it wasnt allready to hot here to have the doors open at night id teach my dog to shit at the fence nearist to her home so when she goes out she can smell that ..........

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...Your public display of an intolerant attitude makes me wretch. It's okay to hate cigarettes and their smell but the bellyaching about this minor example here exposes you as an overofficous jerk.

As for the "second hand smoke" thing---there is no reliable research anywhere to prove what it might do.

To be sure, second hand smoke is annoying to people who don't like smoke--which is a lot of people--but jackasses like the author of this post are annoying too--but I don't want or advocate the banning of their jackasserie.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

I'm forced to "slum" it in an apartment building until my house is build and if someone smokes on their lanai/balcony then it comes in my apartment and I don't particularly like it - but that's the choice for living in shoeboxes so deal with it. I smoke cigars and if I was to smoke one on the lanai then I'd hope others would do the same (deal with it) - I wouldn't be trying to blow it in their direction.

Vala_TS - aka the dude who posted here and then decided he was a she (good on ya) but who hasn't posted the most sensible comments since (and no hormones yet?) - who thinks smoking in gardens should be banned. Then so should fucking BBQ's!!! There are carcinogens in the charcoal we use and the lighters we use to spark it - and there is a lot more smoke coming from them.

It's just crazy ... what's next?

seanchai

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    Quote Originally Posted by Vala_TS
    Finally! Now before everyone jumps on me here. Smoking is BAD and I don't care what you say if it's your right to do it or not, it's NOT your right to bring to deaths of OTHERS around you. Secondhand smoke is just as bad if not worse for others. Seriously, they should just ban tobacco worldwide and run the plant extinct!!!

Vala,
    And throwing everything up you ass that isn't tied down isn't? Live and let live.
    When I shove things up my ass, I'm not forcing people to watch, when they light one up, they're forcing ME to breathe it in unless I hold my breath for 2 or so minutes.

Vala,