Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    Why the fuck do you want to live to be eighty or ninety. You ever go to a nursing home, it's a sorry existance. It makes you wanna smoke, drink, and eat all the shit people tell you not to so you don't end up in there. SECOND HAND SMOKE! GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK! The medical profession really don't know shit yet. You fail to realize that collectively, science is still primative. How may drugs lately have been recalled. OPPPSY!
    Co-sign!

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

- Dr. Johnson

Default Re: Smoker sued for lighting up in her garden...............

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    AKARP, Sweden, March 9 (UPI) -- A Swedish woman has been sued for smoking in her own garden.

Her neighbor in Akarp in southern Sweden, a lawyer, demands 15,000 kroner ($2,000) in damages for her previous smoking plus another 2,000 kroner ($280) every time she lights up in the future, The Local reported. She has received a district court summons to respond to his complaint.

"It makes me sad and angry," the 49-year-old single mom told Aftonbladet. "Should somebody else be able to control my life?"

The woman said she has already made concessions to her neighbor's dislike of cigarette smoke, including picking a spot to light up that is more than 20 feet from his property.

In court filings, the lawyer complains that he is hit with cigarette smoke every time he enters or leaves his house and has been unable to open his windows.

WHAT THE FUCK?!?
    GOOD.

GOOD THINGS

Junior Poster

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...Your public display of an intolerant attitude makes me wretch. It's okay to hate cigarettes and their smell but the bellyaching about this minor example here exposes you as an overofficous jerk.

As for the "second hand smoke" thing---there is no reliable research anywhere to prove what it might do.

To be sure, second hand smoke is annoying to people who don't like smoke--which is a lot of people--but jackasses like the author of this post are annoying too--but I don't want or advocate the banning of their jackasserie.
    kiss my lilly white ass

smokers like you have ruined you have ruined your own lands you wont ruin mine

i'd never date a guy who smokes they are just gross

Johnny you are like David Letterman in a way of Hung Angel aren't you lol

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

In the summer I like to keep the doors and windows open, and I spend most of the day outside writing in my gazebo. I really hate it when the neighbors talk to each other. I mean really, can’t they use hand signals. Why do ya need to say “hello” and “how are ya” anyway? God, and one of my neighbors is always spitting. It’s fucking disgusting. HOOOWWAAACCK PTOOOOEEEY! And some of the neighbors got dogs that won’t stop barking. And their cat’s shit smells something awful. Yeah, and you’re right about that BBQ Sanchai, it’s sooo fucking distracting, especially when I’m hungry. Did I mention birds? Christ TWEET TWITTER TWEET. They live in my trees and don’t pay a fucking dime of rent. Of course that’s not as bad the drone of lawn mowers and rattling hum of air conditions, and screaming of motor cycles whizzing down the road. Noise pollution, air pollution, gum wrappers in the street…this world would be sooo much better off if there were only one of us…me.

Junior Poster

I totally agree with you ezed.Everyone's become a bunch of pussies.

"Those who know do not speak,those who speak do not know."

Junior Poster

Tubgirl,we will all be removed from Humankind when we die. Nuff said.

"Those who know do not speak,those who speak do not know."

Junior Poster
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    [i]AKARP, Sweden, March 9 (UPI) -- A Swedish woman has been sued for smoking in her own garden.

Her neighbor in Akarp in southern Sweden, a lawyer, demands 15,000 kroner ($2,000) in damages for her previous smoking plus another 2,000 kroner ($280) every time she lights up in the future, The Local reported. She has received a district court summons to respond to his complaint.
    And some lawyers actually wonder why they have a bad reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by Vala_TS
    when they light one up, they're forcing ME to breathe it in unless I hold my breath for 2 or so minutes.
    Takes me 5 minutes to smoke a cigarette. K, ready, lighting up in 3...2...1

Rookie Poster