Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Professional Poster

TFan
    I'm just a regular veteran fighting the war on terror.
    So, the answer to my question is no, you have never served. Is that correct?

Alright Then.

Professional Poster

is the war on terror to be found here on the HA..oh maybe HA stands for hail allah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oli
    TFan
    Yes. I am fighting the war on terror. Are you, my fellow veteran, fighting the war on terror?

Professional Poster

what about bill oreilly's culture war?are you fightin that here?

Well the debate about Christmas and Easter has been on well before ORLY hit the air.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    TFan
    Yes. I am fighting the war on terror. Are you, my fellow veteran, fighting the war on terror?
    It's a simple question you're being asked TFan. Have you ever served in the armed forces? Yes or no? And if so, did you see action and where?

How the fuck are you fighting the war on terror by posting drivel on a transexual forum while you wank off to a computer screen?

Like I said, it's a simple question.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Now go easy on TFan, LG. He's a culture warrior. I happened to know he's been seriously injured on several occasions by the shrapnel of colliding ideas. The doctors said that they may have had to completely overhaul his ideology had his head not been so dense.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Now go easy on TFan, LG. He's a culture warrior. I happened to know he's been seriously injured on several occasions by the shrapnel of colliding ideas. The doctors said that they may have had to completely overhaul his ideology had his head not been so dense.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Any other veterans out there?

You're a Veteran of a Foreign war?

USN 1986-1997, Medical discharge (broke 4 vertabrae in a fall), left with O4 rank, involved in Panama 1989, Desert Sheild/Storm 1990-1991, Somalia 1992-1993 and Haiti 1995. You?
    Welcome, bro.

I was in Panama in '89. Went into Torrijos/Tocumen with the first wave. Desert Storm in '91 also. Can't fucking believe we're back there.

Platinum Poster

Default Re: Any other veterans out there?

I've just been informed that you don't need to, technically, fight in a war to be a veteran.

I fought the war on terror. I'm looking for my fellow Saddam fighters.

Where you at, fellow veterans?!?!!!

Take that to your local VFW and see if they'll let you join.
    Yeah here that, Sheepmike? Take that to the local "Veteran of FOREIGN WARS hall" and see if they let you get away with calling yourself a "Veteran" LMAO
    Chef would be welcome at my, or any other, VFW...He has actually served in the military, unlike the super patriots posting here. All real (not self proclaimed) veterans are free to join.
    Thanks, Oli. I'm sure my former shipmates would find it both ludicrous and humorous that a grocery clerk such as TFool has declared their service to their country to be null and void.

We weren't collecting hazardous duty pay for our flight deck duties because we were bagging groceries somewhere like TFool.

Nor were those brave servicemen who have perished on flight decks in both war and peacetime, and still do to this day.

They served with honor, as did I.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe