Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Default Stop the generalization of "Tranny Chaser"

I took these quotes from "Do you feel it's wrong?"

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    So I am on a few "straight sites"...and I put my status as female. And I talk to the guys for awhile to let them get to know me, then if I want to meet them I tell them. It usually works out in my favor, but there's always that small percent that get mad. Do you think I am wrong for doing it this way? Should I tell them flat out?
    On "straight sites" and many others you only have a choice of man, woman, gay man, lesbian woman, couple. So yes say woman.

No offense Kelly but I think you have a bias in your idea of "tranny chaser." I consider myself heterosexual, and I consider MTF transexuals as women. I have absolutely no desire for men. The fact that I am searching for either a GG or TG, does not change who I am or how I would treat my lady. You have stated numerous times you are not into gay men and that whole thread suggests that you also do not like men who like TGs prior to getting to know you 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    i didnt vote.. but im on a ton of "straight" sites and i always say female as i dont see myself as male... nor do any guys... look at me.. i dont look like a male why would i claim to be one... anyway... while i say female i also put in my profile that im a TS... i think its dumb not to... why would you want to waste all that time laying down the groundwork for a relationship only for the guy to be turned off and leave? dumb.. say female so guys that arent gay get you in their searches and put that youre a TS in there to weed out the guys that dont have the desire to be w/ you... makes sence dontcha think?
    TSNTX has it right. And from what have read of JOEBOz's responses I think he might agree. There are people out here that want a LTR that are attracted to feminity in all its forms.

Do NOT get me wrong! There are people in it only for the experience. But this is true for all sexualities. If a man wants to experiment with a man, I would call them bi-curious, and vice-versa for woman wanting to experiment with lesbianism.

Also, there are people that are just out there to put as many notches on the bedpost.

This is why we all (straight/TG/gay/bi-) have our conversations before connecting for a date. We all have our own radar to determine if the person we are talking to is looking to just "hit it." On the flip side, if that is all you want I would hope you would decline if you feel the other person wants more. Now we all have our own meter to determine what is acceptable sexual practice for our own person and we all have our own limits of how far we may stretch them (let's be honest few if any of the woman here would reject Brad Pitt if he asked for "the experience" only, and few if any of the men here would say no to Angelina Jolie for a one-nighter.)

So ladies do us heterosexual men that would consider a LTR with either a TG or GG need our own classification? If so, choose something besides "Tranny Chaser." It is offensive in its implication that we only want the experience and not the relationship. As I said I consider myself heterosexual, because I do not consider any TG less of a woman pre- or post-op.

And allow me to also add, if I or others flirt with several of you gorgeous ladies at the same time, that too is not "chasing." It is the same as if I were to meet you all in the same place at one time...I flirt, I talk, I get to know you, I would consider a few dates. In other words it is called socializing.

In my experience, the only people who worry about the usage of the term "tranny chaser" usually are tranny chasers.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    In my experience, the only people who worry about the usage of the term "tranny chaser" usually are tranny chasers.

-Quinn
    Think you missed the point. The "generalization" that some women have been using to lump anyone looking for a possible relationship with a TG are "tranny chasers" just because they know ahead of time whether the girl is TG or GG.

you cant worry bout words on a pc..people are always going to have opinions...besides you can be called worse things. ...the phrase is never going to die...u are just going to have to live with it..

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Not enough butter on the HA popcorn.

Brought my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Aragon21
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn

-Quinn
    Think you missed the point. The "generalization" that some women have been using to lump anyone looking for a possible relationship with a TG are "tranny chasers" just because they know ahead of time whether the girl is TG or GG.
    With all due respect, I didn't miss your point. My point was this: if the term, and the negative connotaitons that go with it, don't apply to you, don't worry about it. It's just a lable -- one that tends to be used by the type of women your proabably not going to want to deal with anyway.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

well here is the funny thing-

just that our dating pool is much smaller than women- so guys chase women just as much but not women are so connected with each other as ts are.

it's like if a guy goes out with me- and he tells the girls i went out with allanah starr- they are ALL going to know who i am.

a chaser is just a chaser to me-no matter what u like

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Allanah's made a valid point. All men chase women after women after women but chasing after transexuals are rather different cos we are even a smaller community. Chances are we sorta know eachother one way or the other.

I think for the most part most transgender women are simply just "trying" to weed out the guys who are just in it for sex and experience (we know there's alot of them out there). I personally dont think there's anything wrong with it (being cautious is always a good thing). Guys who are into just that - SEX i.e. having fixation at a girls cock, lust for bottoming etc. and not really into YOU as a "transexual woman" is bad enough. Now working different girls at the same time looking out which girl is going to put out first doesnt help any. Ofcourse, As Quinn said if you're not that type then you dont have to worry about anything Aragon21.

There is more to a person (GG/TG) than just what's between their thighs. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

what about guys who are tops and are interested in the ltr and have come out to the friends and family?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by qeuqheeg222
    what about guys who are tops and are interested in the ltr and have come out to the friends and family?
    Huh? My question had nothing to do with postioning only differentiating between "wham, bam, thank you ma'ams" and those interested in "LTR."

I want to thank the people who have already responded, and even those who only viewed.

I guess I was a little frustrated by a rather long thread that I had been reading when I decided to post this.

Because I just realized what you call the LTR guys. If we're lucky and make a connection, you call us boyfriends. :P