Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Oh, busted!! You are correct. And I think it's pretty damned funny...

Peace,

Swidgin

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tranny 411
    ur just another of Mia's bottom boy slaves out to do her bidding. good boy, now suck it!
    Whatever, cro-magnon. I met Mia for coffee once to discuss some potential business and she conducted herself with grace, charm and professionalism. As if your lame ass comment would be an insult, regardless of the truth. Was it insulting when she fucked your throat till you gagged, or are you hopelessly bitter because she wouldn't? Again you show such originality of thought and a biting wit. I'm sorry you're stuck in some dead end job, sexually and creatively frustrated...but wait.... ignorance is bliss, so you must be interminably blissful. I'm done with you know. Waste someone else's time and leave Mia alone.

Junior Poster

better use grammar check as well, it's now not know.

nice knowing that 4 of the 5 posts you have made as a member were to me. that in itself is just a bit suspect or do i feel privileged? hmmm

another meeting behind her partner's back. i'll pass that on.

Good Bye

Put Your Trust in GOD!

Default Oh stop it boys

The only person in charge of my projects and business is me. Now Sir you dont have to get upset by him . . . he is not mad because I wont let him suck my dick oh wiat a minute . . . yes he is but even more upset that I found him out when he was trying to scam me and take my images and name and profit off of me like I was such a dumb ass. Figured it out when he sold my domain name miaisabella.com to a few people all the way up to the 6,000 return price which he probably bought himself to have me purchase and then give me the money for the site as an investor to once again scam me and pretend to be my friend. Again figured it out so I dropped him like a hot sack of SHIT and put the website on hold in order to do some very important business meetings, Like the one with you my dear sir and Mr. Seanchai all of which have gone well and we will definitly begin our project soon that we discussed. Ive got some great content and info for you. See you soon call me so we can do lunch and go over details.

PS And Im sure you understand now why I am very cautious in my business dealings and had to hire a couple of GREAT LAWYERS in the entertainment biz to protect me and my images for the huge mainstream projects like the ones you and I will complete very soon. Dont want to get scammed like that asshole tried to do. Good thing I made him sign a release of all content to me and my company, my lawyers were very pleased

there are alot of people trying to scam girls that want to do their own personal site...i think it is sound advice to run when they say you dont have to pay them up front or very little ....these guys try to get u to sign a contract to give them a monthly percentage of your signups...pay them for the job at hand and thats it...beware of the chaser with a camera

Dammit, Hollywood! You've ruined my plan to conquer the world (After I deal with moose and squirrel, of course)!

Curses!

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    there are alot of people trying to scam girls that want to do their own personal site...i think it is sound advice to run when they say you dont have to pay them up front or very little ....these guys try to get u to sign a contract to give them a monthly percentage of your signups...pay them for the job at hand and thats it...beware of the chaser with a camera
    Well to be fair, the scam works both ways. Lot's of girls jump into it and state they're going to shoot loads, answer forums, have their friends pose - and then leave a webmaster with a fully designed site, months of work and a girl who can't be bothered to do anything on the site as she's too busy with other activities that make more.
    The moral of the story is, know who your doing business with, have a contract between you and understand, you both have to work at it.
    seanchai

Junior Poster

this all sounds too familiar. you should contact The Guardian.

Put Your Trust in GOD!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranny 411
    i just have to chuckle. have you ever finished anything? why would you even show this? are you really that starved for attention? i think the video was cut because after beating off in the sand, mia was left holding a bloody stump Damn, NEVER jack off in sand silly girl

did anyone else notice that Mia is HIGH as a kite in this video? With all the drugs and clothes she buys I don't think we'll ever see a site from her.

when are those new websites coming? its been 2 years now. how can you keep saying "cumming soon"?
    You know, you need a banning if you keep this shit up - you fucking mutt.
    The video was cut short because embarressingly, my video equipment failed and I never had back up.
    Mia was not high, drunk or anything else - and if you want to continue down that line, then you're slanderous.

Next time you want to comment on anything I've done, get your facts right so I don't have to slap you down like the clown you are.
    seanchai'
    You're right Mia, Seanchai is such a little gentleman! Maybe he'd be less cranky if we talked him in dollar signs like he's used to:

$$$ $$$ $$$

Happy now?

Rookie Poster

I like your pictures and video