Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Video Sample

Check out this sample clip from the shoot Mr. Grooby and I began in Hawaii. It got ruined by the spontaneous rain showers, but damn it would have been the hottest project ever!!!! I really enjoy him, he is so nice and professional and such a sweetheart to me. I hope to see you soon Mr. Grooby to shoot that exotic Hawaiian Video. xoxox Mia Isabella

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO WATCH THE VIDEO

http://www.grooby.com/miaisabellaSWG01.wmv

Junior Poster

i just have to chuckle. have you ever finished anything? why would you even show this? are you really that starved for attention? i think the video was cut because after beating off in the sand, mia was left holding a bloody stump Damn, NEVER jack off in sand silly girl

did anyone else notice that Mia is HIGH as a kite in this video? With all the drugs and clothes she buys I don't think we'll ever see a site from her.

when are those new websites coming? its been 2 years now. how can you keep saying "cumming soon"?

Put Your Trust in GOD!

Junior Poster

Dump didilly Dump.....*BUMP*

Put Your Trust in GOD!

Default funny

I actually dont do drugs or really have to buy cloths either as I have friends that own stores so I get my things free lol. As for that comment Im sure Mr Seanchai would shut you down completely for what you said as I was as always the epitomy of professionalism and grace and charm. I actually put this up not because it was finished but just so everyone would know that I look 100% better than my pictures and way better in person

Have a Wonderfull Day

And Please continue to think of me constantly it really makes my day

Rookie Poster

You continue to get hotter and hotter. I hope to catch you one day before you cal it quits. You are indeed a superstar in the making.

Rookie Poster

You continue to get hotter and hotter. I hope to catch you one day before you cal it quits. You are indeed a superstar in the making.

you guys really need to resize your avatars...enough is enough already

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tranny 411
    i just have to chuckle. have you ever finished anything? why would you even show this? are you really that starved for attention? i think the video was cut because after beating off in the sand, mia was left holding a bloody stump Damn, NEVER jack off in sand silly girl

did anyone else notice that Mia is HIGH as a kite in this video? With all the drugs and clothes she buys I don't think we'll ever see a site from her.

when are those new websites coming? its been 2 years now. how can you keep saying "cumming soon"?
    You know, you need a banning if you keep this shit up - you fucking mutt.
    The video was cut short because embarressingly, my video equipment failed and I never had back up.
    Mia was not high, drunk or anything else - and if you want to continue down that line, then you're slanderous.

Next time you want to comment on anything I've done, get your facts right so I don't have to slap you down like the clown you are.
    seanchai'

Junior Poster

If you look in the dictionary under slander and libel you will find a pic of Mia. Ask Mia about the phone calls to wives and employers, letters to employers full of the most outrageous junk you can imagine. Extortion attempts, defamation of character. Why do I say this without fear of slander? Slander is false, what I say here is true and I have 100% proof. She has 2 partners in this process. Be aware.

Have a GREAT Day!

Put Your Trust in GOD!

Default LOL

LOL