Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Quote Originally Posted by Oli
    Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    Quote Originally Posted by Oli
    Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    I've just been informed that you don't need to, technically, fight in a war to be a veteran.

I fought the war on terror. I'm looking for my fellow Saddam fighters.

Where you at, fellow veterans?!?!!!

Take that to your local VFW and see if they'll let you join.
    Yeah here that, Sheepmike? Take that to the local "Veteran of FOREIGN WARS hall" and see if they let you get away with calling yourself a "Veteran" LMAO
    Chef would be welcome at my, or any other, VFW...He has actually served in the military, unlike the super patriots posting here. All real (not self proclaimed) veterans are free to join.
    Thanks, Oli. I'm sure my former shipmates would find it both ludicrous and humorous that a grocery clerk such as TFool has declared their service to their country to be null and void.

We weren't collecting hazardous duty pay for our flight deck duties because we were bagging groceries somewhere like TFool.

Nor were those brave servicemen who perished on flight decks in both war and peacetime, and still do to this day.

They served with honor, as did I.
    So not only did you not serve in a war, you are staunchly against certain wars even though you have no experience in war.

Chickenchicken?

Let me tell you, sheep. Actually, fuck it. Hey I bet when you got back home, THIS was a welcome relief from the toils of spud peeling-
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	residentpotatopeeler_569.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	86520  

Platinum Poster

Who would have ever thought that a grocery clerk would post that pic...

And BTW, francis.... I was in V-4 division...and the only cooking that we ever did was in the suffocating flight deck gear that we wore in the burning sun every day.... while sailing from PI to Pattaya and all points in between...you're talking to a shellback, coward.

But I'll let you get back to your grocery bagging now, TFool...

Besides...I just noticed that there are still people standing in line to call you out for the chickenhawk cretin that you are...

Next...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe