Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Girls/guys: How did your family react?

Specifically, how did your family react when you became a transsexual? Your mother, father, siblings, uncles, aunts, cousins, grandparents...how did they take the news that you were no longer physically a man?

While I'm at it, I might as well ask the guys a question too: how did your family take the news that you were attracted to transsexuals?

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

Rookie Poster

My family does not know of my preference, yet.

Never wave at someone you don't know, what if they don't have a hand? They'll think you're cocky!

Mom it wasn't a shock too..she knew

Dad at first was like damn I named you after me "Donald" but it took him about a month to come around and I became daddy's little princess.

Brothers and sisters reacted the same as my mom.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Junior Poster

Most of my family doesn't know and as long as I can help it, they will never know.

My younger brother suspects that I'm into TSs, but I don't think he's 100% sure. I haven't confirmed it with him because he despises TSs.

5 Star Poster

My parents reaction over the years has generally been to stear me towards a more normative lifestyle. My mother has lately taken to trying to get me to see the "advantages" of Ru pauls lifestyle. You know, dragging out for fun but being a man the rest of the time. My father understands exactly what I am saying but does not see why it is necessary for me.

My youngest sister has been the best. She has always seen me as her sister. There have been times when I would refere to myself as her brother and she would correct me.

I have heard others speak of how their fathers would say that they hate them and want to kill them etc. I have never had that, he knew that would not make a difference.

Veteran Poster

mom knows, dad doesn’t, and mom said she loves me not matter what my sexual orientation is and or who I like, she also said she doesn’t approve but still loves me, dads a different story (we don’t get along)

Junior Poster

I guess that I should say this. ^_^

I haven't told anyone close to me about this yet, but I definately plan to. First there are a few more things that I have to find out about myself before I go ahead with it. Like, I need to know if it is really more than just a sexual attraction that I have to transsexuals, and if I would be comfortable possibly spending the rest of my life with one. Or just dating, whatever.

But I know that my mother would be supportive of me. She was a hippie, so she's quite liberal-minded. Hell, all my cousins, aunts and uncles on my mom's side would be supportive, too. My father however...I don't know. I know that once he told me that he didn't care who I dated or married, but I think that was in reference to GGs, and not transsexuals. And my grandparents...I REALLY don't know what they would think. I mean, I know that for old people they're quite liberal-minded, but they're still kinda stuck in their old ways. That kinda has me scared, because I respect my grandfather more than anyone else in this world, and for me to lose his respect like that over something so small would really hurt me. But then again, maybe I'm just making a mountain out of a molehill here.

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

Silver Poster

The right thread for this day.... my sister found 2 shemale-pics today on my desktop I forgot to move. I don´t know what the hell she was doing on my PC but I wasn´t thinking about it, I´m surprised that I didn´t care but it seems that she doesn´t get it and thought I was trying to punk someone or something like that she obviously still doesn´t know that I´m really attracted to T-girls and somehow I´m sad about that. We´re very honest to each other and I think she should know that but I don´t find a way to tell her and honestly, I´m not pre-occupied by my sexual preferences and to me it ain´t something alien. It´s just sexuality and who you fuck shouldn´t be an everyday controversal topic.... but I wished she said something

Junior Poster

Default Re: Girls/guys: How did your family react?

Quote Originally Posted by Somedude21
    Specifically, how did your family react when you became a transsexual? Your mother, father, siblings, uncles, aunts, cousins, grandparents...how did they take the news that you were no longer physically a man?
    I don't know.

Platinum Poster

really sad to hear that alison...

as for me....

im extremely lucky... my parents have supported me in my choices since before i could even talk...
    if anyone saw my documentary there are a few clips that show this... ive always been clear on who i was to my family, to friends and to ppl i didnt even know... if i wanted to wear a dress, i wore one. if i wanted a doll i probably got two.

im the first born to my parents and the first grandchild of my entire italian extended family and not one BLOOD related person has ever had a problem w/ it... when george w. came to my grandpas house my grandpa wanted all his grandkids to meet him and my grandpa proudly introduced me as his granddaughter... so yeah... no problems here....

i know its just based on my experience but out of the 3 main guys ive dated that have introed me to their family... only ones family had an issue w/ it and thats just b/c they were so much older and never saw it coming... i think in this day and age most ppl will react non-chanantly about it if you feel the need to "come out"... i see no reason to unless youre in a serious relationship tho -j