Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Professional Poster

the funny thing is one time this girl and i got off with a warning from some vice cops because i pulled the i didnt know stunt.she and i had been datin off and on and she lived in housing project and when the cops saw a hispanic male driving around with a black girl they had to profile us.....

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    Personally, if I had it my way, I'd have prostitution to NOT be illegal.

Go after killers and people who should be in jail.
    Only reason it's illegal....the government can't make money off it, like the so called war on drugs. :P
    Impose taxes. Problem solved.

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

Veteran Poster

did anyone get the bitches badge number? and or did anyone ever report this, this really makes my blood boil !!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic
    did anyone get the bitches badge number? and or did anyone ever report this, this really makes my blood boil !!!!!!!!!!!

aww..thats so sweet. You are a good guy.. It gets me mad too.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    I have very mixed feelings on this. In the first part of the vid the officer appears to be rather respectful of the gurl (I didn't get some of the conversation as the sound quality wasn't coming through very well). While she doesn't seem all too approving, she also doesn't seem to be harrassing or belittling her.

To the second part of the vid: Though there is some question as to whether or not the officer should have been referring to "Pocahontas" as a 'man', the intent is to warn the guy against streetwalkers. This isn't an isolated concept in law enforcement. It's essentially the formula of 'law-breaker' = bad person + you = dangerous situation. From what I saw, the officer wasn't being negative towards the TS/TG community so much as trying to scare a john off the street.

Unless someone can clearly point out otherwise, I saw no problem with how they handled "Pocahontas" (Rather polite and professional from what I saw) or in how they spoke to the john.

You really hit the nail on the head with this one. Thanks for saying what I thought but didn't have the words to articulate.

The Beard: 2 | crayons: 0

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Somedude21

Go after killers and people who should be in jail.
    Only reason it's illegal....the government can't make money off it, like the so called war on drugs. :P
    Impose taxes. Problem solved.
    No, just decriminalize it.....America does NOT need any more taxes. :P

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Silvester
    LOL, Trodger, it is legal, good looking birds screwing rich men...
    I always said a Trump marriage is just that. That and Hefner.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

America does NOT need any more taxes. :P

WORD!!

Veteran Poster

I dunno --I think her saying "they go around hunting and killing young men" --was pretty effed up ----if the cop believed her about the phone chat thing ---or knew MORE ABOUT the phone chat thing --she (the cop) obviously wouldn't have told the dude ----I dunno ---I dunno ---I'd say Pocahontas got off kinda easy -----the cop wasn't angry --or accusing sp? -----she was just being social/professional ------I mean ---considering what Pocahontas was wearing --on a dark street -----I dunno ---the cop coulda tried nabbing her for prostitution ----maybe drugs -----the cop coulda really came down hard on her --

it is a shame that the cop had no recollection of who Pocahontas is ---or that it was/is a Walt Disney production ---

In a pyromantic way
    I'm her slave

living for her to ignite --