Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Who are you guys to decided what is pointless,if her threads give you a headache either ignore them or stop posting here period.The whining is getting annoying.
    Firstly dumb ass I am a single entity, secondly I kind of went over your points in my first post and lastly everybody knows you are a.........
    LOL seriously if your gonna be cute and funny try to be fucking original they are several of these threads that want a cheap laugh off kelly's expense.

Seriously when i got to the part where you stated that you seemed to get headaches i said to myself i don't give a shit who the fuck is lust some random generic unoriginal poster.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    LOL seriously if your gonna be cute and funny try to be fucking orginal they are several of these threads that want a cheap laugh off kelly's expense.

Seriously when i got to the part where you stated that you seemed to get headaches i said to myself i don't give a shit who the fuck is lust some random generic unoriginal poster
    I see you have still not learnt how to spell fuck face, actually this is a true story I have had headaches and reading Kelly's posts seems to cause them.
    Hopefully if you keep sucking Kelly's ass maybe she will let you clean the left over Jizz from her cock at the end of each evening if you are lucky boy. As for being some random unorigional (learn how to spell) poster, it’s certainly better than being proven many a time as being one of the biggest retards around here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	somebody_please_946.jpg 
Views:	392 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	86054  

Junior Poster

I've just recently found this board and the first thing that jumped out at me is the number of posts Kelly was making. I don't know if she starts numerous pointless threads but I know she has made a ton of pointless replies/posts. If she isn't seriously trying to pad her post count then she must have absolutely nothing to do. I'm not trying to pass judgement on Kelly, everybody has their right to decide how they spend their time, but at first I thought Kelly was a long time member. Then I noticed the date she became a member. DAMN. Kelly, I'm sure you've made a fine contribution along with the 1000 plus post count pads. The problem is, your body of work as a poster has been diluted. And it looks like I'm following down the same path. Better slow my roll.

You guys are so fucked up you all worry about what I do thats seriously sad..maybe you should look at yourselves

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by kellyshore
    You guys are so fucked up you all worry about what I do thats seriously sad..maybe you should look at yourselves
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boofuckinhoo_157.jpg 
Views:	348 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	86064  

That is what a message board is for, to post on. Don't read her posts if you don't like them.

Junior Poster

I don't think he is at all disputing her right to post but rather questioning the legitimacy of her posts. Of course, at first glance, starting another thread to point it out might seem like a departure from his stated adherence but is redeemed by using this as his vehicle to make his point, somewhat.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AntiqueDream
    That is what a message board is for, to post on. Don't read her posts if you don't like them.
    As I have already said Kelly's posts have that car crash effect, you know you should not look but you do then you seriously regret it, and with there happening to be so many of them these roads are constantly full of accident hot spots.
    By the way does your avatar have to be so big.

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    Hopefully if you keep sucking Kelly's ass maybe she will let you clean the left over Jizz from her cock at the end of each evening if you are lucky boy
    lol

Legend U Ass Kisser

Veteran Poster

Sorry Kelly but I have to agree, and I think David portrayed his point to a T without being offensive. Some of your threads have potential but so many are dead in the water and 3/4 of the responses are yours. Its just a little too much.

Reality is perception.