Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster

I have to say I find the whole discussion about whether "admirers" are straight or gay passe.

Sexuality is so diverse that straight, bi, gay hardly does it justice.

I know guys who are only attracted to redheads, what do you call that?
    Or guys that get off more from feet than from the rest of the body.

Trying to reduce the range of human sexuality to one of 3 options is
    silly. I think guys that are attracted to transsexuals but not especially
    GG's or men are their own group.

Default Loooking at it from the other side!!!!

i have a beautiful wife -- almost 6', 130 lbs, blonde hair, green eyes, shaved pussy, totally sexual, legs that don't end, a creamy shapely ass, a chic dresser, extremely intelligent, exhibitionistic, loves men (in an intellectual and emotional way, though is totally monogamous)...yet, in the right circumstances, with the right woman, she can get very hot, very turned on, kiss, play, fondle and more (thought that hasn't happned in our many years together.) Yet she considers herself totally straight, looks askance at bull dyke lesbians, etc. but, in the right circumstances with the ther right woman she can be turned on and act out. so how does that differ from a guy who gets turned on by a tgirl? we've even gone together to tgirl clubs in nyc and la and she finds some of them hotter sexier and more interesting than a number of gg's. comments??????

Quote Originally Posted by Caleigh
    I have to say I find the whole discussion about whether "admirers" are straight or gay passe.

Sexuality is so diverse that straight, bi, gay hardly does it justice.

I know guys who are only attracted to redheads, what do you call that?
    Or guys that get off more from feet than from the rest of the body.

Trying to reduce the range of human sexuality to one of 3 options is
    silly. I think guys that are attracted to transsexuals but not especially
    GG's or men are their own group.
    Well said, Caleigh. I keep trying to find different ways to say this, but you nailed it.

BTW, any chance you're still heading to Boston this weekend? Would love to meet you at Jacques or Manray if you are. PM me if you want.

Default Re: Loooking at it from the other side!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nychot
    so how does that differ from a guy who gets turned on by a tgirl? we've even gone together to tgirl clubs in nyc and la and she finds some of them hotter sexier and more interesting than a number of gg's. comments??????
    I think Caleigh nailed it. Just one more flavor in the spice of life.

Junior Poster

Are we straight? Are we Gay? Are we bi?
    Who cares. It's all good.
    Plus are you going to change your preference because you might now be "gay"?
    What difference does it make?
    Peace.

Junior Poster

The TS thing to a lot of us is a "fetish" . . .

It's just another thing to throw into the mix to keep things interesting. No diff then the other things I've pulled out of my goodie bag . . .

* leather
    * mild S & M, B & D
    * gettin' pegged with a strap-on
    * golden showers
    * gettin' slapped, smothered etc.

Some of these activities may seem a bit too "freaky-deaky" for some, to others like myself, it's all about the exchange of power.

"Power", that's what it's all about as far as my attraction/fascination with the TS thing. On the one hand, you've got this ultra-feminine, tall, voluptous "girl" with a beautiful face, and on the other hand she has the ultimate in masculinity. A huge, hard, thick, throbbing cock.
    That's where the TS thing comes in. They represent the ultimate in male/female dichotomy. Best examples . . .

* ALLANAH . . . ny
    * MADISON/CHRISTINA . . . cali
    * MIA . . . cali
    * VANITY . . . cali
    * HOLLY . . . chicago
    * DAISY . . . texas/vegas
    * CAMILA . . . miami
    * MELANIE . . . miami
    * IVANA-DIAMONDS . . . miami

By going down on all fours and begging to chug cock or being thrown down and having my ass in the air, is relinquishing my power over to someone else. It's that role-reversal, going from more of a dominate type personality, to offering total submission over to someone else, that takes me completely over the edge. Here in the concrete city of Toronto, to run a successful biz in a cut throat industry, getting descent grades in school, seeking my weekend adrenaline junkie thrills white water rafting, dog-sledding, war gaming (paint-ball) takes an all out, aggresive, take no prisoners attitude to take care of business. That's why tossing all the aggresive/dominant BS away for an hour or two with a totally hot TS is an perfect way for me to escape my everyday grind.

"Escapism", "fetishism", "gay", "straight" . . . in the end, not of it means sh**, just hang on, and enjoy the ride . . .

mykey

Veteran Poster

Valid point raised. There are some who look at it as a fetish, and its purely sexual. So what about the guys who have no attraction to TSs, no attraction to men, and love to be on the receiving end of a female with a strap on? I see how trying to make some sort of classification of yourself can be a problem, and my idea on sexuality is you like what you like. But the reason I hae chosen the "BI" label is because when conversing with TSs, a simple "Im straight" answer doesnt end a conversation. Hard to explain....

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Toro
    Quote Originally Posted by ONEWORLD
    Quote Originally Posted by MegabodyNYC
    YOU LIKE THE SAME THING EVERY OTHER GUY ON THIS SITE DOES.......I DONT CARE WHAT YOUR GIRL SAYS OR WHAT HER FRIENDS SAY.....YOUR HERE CAUSE YOU LIKE CHICKS WITH DICKS AND SEXUALLY IT TURNS YOU ON ...ADMIT YOU LIKE GIRLS WITH A PENIS AND WHEN YOUR FUCKING HER OR SHE FUCKS YOU , YOUR HAVING GAY SEX WITH A GIRL WHO HAS A PENIS.....ADMIT IT....WHEN 2 PEOPLE OF THE SAME GENDER HAVE SEX ITS GAY SEX....FUCK AL;L THAT NONSENSE YOU JUST WROTE....YOUR DEAD WRONG.....
    LISTEN, I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU MUST PERPETUATE THIS POINT OF VIEW…I’M FINE WITH THAT. THIS BOARD IS A PROMOTIONAL TOOL AND DISCENTING OPINIONS LIKE MINE ARE COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE TO YOUR ULTIMATE GOAL…I SAY THIS BECAUSE, I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE CAN BE SO RIGID IN THEIR THINKING & SEE THIS ISSUE IN ONLY BLACK & WHITE TERMS.no homo AS I SAID BEFORE, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH DUDES THAT LIKE THE PENIS, BUT IT’S NOT MY CUP OF TEA.no homo I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST GAY DUDES, AGAIN IT’S JUST NOT MY THING…SORRY TO TOPPLE YOUR PRECARIOUSLY STRUCTURED HOUSE OF CARDS…

ASK YOURSELF THE QUESTION, WHY ARE THE GIRLS ON THIS BOARD, FOR THE MOST PART, EXPRESSING THAT THEY DON’T LIKE TO DATE DUDES IN THEIR PERSONAL LIFE THAT ARE INTERESTED IN WHAT’S BETWEEN THEIR LEGS. THINK ABOUT IT, SOMEONE HAS TO BE GIVING THESE GIRLS WHAT THEY WANT, OR ARE THEY ALL SINGLE? HMMM.

no homoI THINK I AGREED UPON THE TERM “BI”…AND THOUGH I PERSONALLY DON’T CONSIDER MYSELF THAT, I ACCEPT THE LABEL SINCE OUR SOCIETY, TO A POINT, DEPENDS ON CLASSIFIERS & CATEGORIZERS TO SEPARATE, GROUP, AND CONTROL US.
    ONEWORLD I feel EXACTLY the same way you do. I couldn't have said any of your posts better. But if I am going to label myself anything it's 'straight', simply because that's how I feel, and unless people knew specifically that I had been with a TS before, that's what they'd think I am. I have no interest in dick, and no interest in a TS who isn't 100% passable as a woman.

Seems to be a lot of people trying to 'out' some of the men on here, which is a pretty gay thing to do if you ask me. There's a definite split in the men who hang with TS. Not all of us are gay or bi.

The real hot TS, the genuinely passable kind who actually can attract straight men, don't feel the same way about this gay/straight thing - I can promise you. Some of them read this board but never post. That's how I got turned on to this site.
    LOL..If you only knew what the "girls" really think of you....

Sometimes they sugar coat things 2 make you feel better while you deal with them!

Trust me Toro..If you know that u mess w/ other trannies beside her...She dont think ur str8.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by scipio
    Are we straight? Are we Gay? Are we bi?
    Who cares. It's all good.
    Plus are you going to change your preference because you might now be "gay"?
    What difference does it make?
    Peace.
    It seems most guys care....

They always the one's bringing up the question "I'm not gay..right?"

and when the trannie likes him or his money...she says..No papi..your not!

Junior Poster

HEY SHADE…IT’S ALL LOVE MA.
    I KNOW YOU’RE JUST ON THE BOARD TO “MAKE IT HOT”.
    I DON’T TAKE IT PERSONAL...I KNOW THE ROUTINE. BELIEVE ME, I KNOW...

THIS IS MY LAST POST ON THIS SUBJECT. I’VE GOTTEN THE FEEDBACK THAT I NEEDED. I THANK ALL POSTERS OF EVERY PERSUASION FOR YOUR HONESTY AND CANDOR.

GOODNIGHT.

GOD BLESS.

...Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject...