Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MegabodyNYC
    LISTEN , I SEE TS GIRLZ AS GIRLS TOO....I DONT THINK OF THEM AS HIM OR IT , THEY ARE MY GIRLS.....BUT THERES NO WAY YOU DATE A TS GIRL JUST CAUSE SHE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL, YOUR TRYING TO SELL THAT TO THE WRONG GUY, YOU DATE A TSGIRL BECAUSE YOU LIKE THE CHEMESTRY AND YOUR ATTRACTED TO HER AS A TS WOMEN.....I HAVE A LOT OF FRIENDS THAT CAN SEE A TS GIRL THAT LOOKS HOT AS ANY REAL GIRL, BUT MY FRIEND WOULD NEVER DATE THE TS GIRL BECAUSE THE CHEMESTRY ISNT THERE AND THE SEXUAL ATTRACTION IS DIFFERENT.....BE REALISTIC.....I HATE WHEN GUYS SAY SHIT LIKE ''I ONLY DATE A TS GIRL CAUSE REAL GIRLS PLAY HEAD GAMES OR I ONCE HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH A REAL GIRL, TS GIRLS UNDERSTAND ME MORE''.......BULLSHIT!!!!!!! YOU LIKE TS GIRLS BECAUSE OF THE ATTRACTION, THE CHEMESTRY AND YOUR INTTO THAT TYPE OF SEXUALITY.......THATS WHY YOUR ON THIS SITE TOO, YOU INTO THE SEXUALITY OF THE TS GIRL AS WELL AS THE PHYSICAL ATTRACTION....LETS FACE IT, ITS NOT FOR EVERYONE BUT I KNOW WHJAT I WANT IN MY LIFE AND ITS A TS WIFE....PLAIN AND SIMPLE , ITS NOT A SEXUAL FANTASY FOR ME, GODD NO, I GOT PASSED THAT SHIT 20 YEARS AGO.....ITS MY SEXUAL PREFRENCE AND THE CHEMESTRY IS PERFICT FOR ME.....MY FAMILY KNOWS AND SO DO ALL MY FRIENDS....
    I agree and disagree with you there. I know of a few guys who have been turned out because they saw a TS, got attracted, "spooked her T", and then didnt mind and said whatever and stayed with her, and it all started because of looks. You cant say its neccessarily because of the type of sexuallity, because to me, as a 100% top, the fact that a lot of the girls are more feminine than GGs is usually mroe of a turn on then a cock between the legs. Even sexually, I have been with a TS who is more than a lady in bed than any GG I have been with, period.

I cant blame someone for taking into consideration who they are, sexually, when thinking about having a relationship. If anything, its more responsible than anything. If you are a sexual person, sexual compatibility can determine staying togethor or breaking up. I know some people lose their sex drive for multiple reasons, but I know that TS, GG, Leprachaun, whatever my preference I enjoy sex! Nothing is wrong with that, its just being sexually responsible and respectful. If you are the type of person who has no desire for sex, that doesnt make it any easier to form a relationship than someone who feels the opposite way. I know who I am and had an attraction for quite a while. I know for a fact that if I want to persue a TS girlfriend, it is for more than just hooking up one night and keeping her in the house. I think that is more or less what you are trying to point out. I have had TS girlfriends, and it would piss us off when other TS friends had boyfriends that wouldnt want to go out with them in public. The same goes for guys who have passable TS girlfriends with nonpassable friends and dont want their nonpassable friends out in public.

Veteran Poster

I can understand you sayng that nobody doesnt get turned out that doesnt want to. I can believe that people a large amount of the population are TS admirers but dont have the resources, girls, opportunity, balls, to actually persue it. I kinda learned that the hard way when I found out the large amount of celebrities and ball players that are tranny chasers in every sense of the word. I know of 2 girls here in ATL who are in some Joey videos, etc. and are also in a lot of hip hop music videos. I would go out to the club and see how they would take the dudes who try to pick up on them and then hours later they'd be topping these dudes were supposedly "straight thugs". But its never turned into long real relationships.

Sexually, i think I am drawn to TSs more than a GG based on that Im comfortable with myself and have experience fair shares of both, and a TS has usually made me feel tons of a lot better than a GG. If anyone has ever been with a TS in a relationship, and not simply a paid date, they know that a girl can throw it sometimes a lot better than a GG.

Emotionally, its a draw between the two. I have seen both the good and the bad from both side. I have found that I get along with GGs best when they have a kid and are spanish [i come from a spanish background] and with TSs the ones that are independant.

But by no means get what I say twisted! I am an honest person 100%. If I were to go out to the club and see a TS Dyme and a GG Dyme, it depends on what Im looking for that determines who i approach, and after who i approach what is determined. I learned to be realistic a long time ago. Not every TS is meant to be with you, the same applying for GGs. Just because a girl isnt a GG doesnt mean that she will understand you better, freak you better, treat you better, etc. its depends on the person. Ill take a TS or GG wife, it doesnt matter to me. Ive attempted to find mates in both categories. I wont lie and say I will never have a one night stand, but if there is ever a girl that I believe is a good person and is compatible, then Id be damn if I let her slip through my fingers

Junior Poster

I UNDERSTAD WHAT YOUR SAYING AND I AGREE WITH YOU WITH ONE EXCEPTION....I BELEIVE NO ONE GETS TURNED OUT THAT DOESNT HAVE IT IN THE DEEP INSIDE......YOU DONT JUST DATE A GIRL WITH A PENIS CAUSE SHE IS PRETTY AND LOOKS LIKE A GIRL...MOST GUYS DONT WANT THAT AND IT BOTHERS THEM TO SEE A DICK THERE.....THEY MAY GET A BLOW JOB , BUT NO WAY IN HELL WILL THEY MAKE THAT THIER STEADY GIRL FOR LIFE.....THAT I DONT BUY FOR A SECOND......YOUR WITH A YTS GIRL OVER A REAL GIRL CAUSE YOUR SEXUAL PREFRENCE IS 51% TS GIRL ....THATS WHY GUYS EVEN SEEK OOUT WEBSITES SUCH AS THIS CAUSE ITS THIER PREFRENCE......A GUY WHO GOT A BJ FROM A TRANNY BUT PEFERS PUSSY AINT GONNA LOOK AT DICKS ON THE INTERNET....SOME GUYS WOULD GET A BJ FROM ANYTHING CAUSE MEN ARE DOGS, BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN THEY WANT A TS WIFE...LIKE I DO....
    You turned it once again Mega!!! It seems like you the only guy that knows the real deal!

No STR8 man joins a TRANSSEXUAL FORUM SITE to appreciate a TRANSSEXUAL'S PENIS SIZE!

Come on now!!!

When the real STR8 guys mess with transsexuals..it's usually one time experience and they probadly only got head from the trannie or fucked her not the other way around!!!

That's being STR8! ONE TIME ONLY!!! Did it because he was horny, drunk..etc..etc...

When the guys continues 2 seek the trannie knowing she has a penis....He ain't str8 no more.

By the way...this is not my opinion!

It's a fact! If you don't believe...ask your wifes, girlfriends, mother or your str8 guy friends that don't know you mess with trannies!

Junior Poster

Im involved in a LTR (i gotta say looooong time LOL) with a Tgirl. She'll say 14 years but i averaged out 4-5 year period for a relationship with a GG and 2 years as a lone wolf. We now are back together solid for about the last 4 years or so.

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, it is measured by the moments that take your breath away

Rookie Poster

I'm recently out of a 2 year relationship with a Transgendered girl. I don't look at a set of genitals when I'm looking for a girl. If she has something extra, it isn't going to stop me from talking to her.

Junior Poster

LISTEN , I SEE TS GIRLZ AS GIRLS TOO...
    REALLY?...

I DON'T...IF I WANTED A GIRL, I'D GET ONE DAMMIT, LOL...I HAVE ALL MY LIFE.EVERY PERSON YOU DECIDE TO INVEST TIME AND EMOTIONAL CAPITAL INTO HAS BAGGAGE, HANG-UPS, ETC...SO IF YOU'RE GONNA MAKE THAT COMMITMENT TO SOMEONE, SHE MIGHT AS WELL BE THE HOTTEST FUCKING THING MOVING, RIGHT? LOL. WOULD I TOLERATE A PENIS IF THE GIRL WAS BUILT LIKE RAY LEWIS. TWO WORDS...HELL NO. WOULD I IGNORE A PENIS IN AN AVERAGE PASSABLE TRANSEXUAL? AGAIN, HELL NO...AM I SUPERFICIAL?, YES - A TRANNY CHASER?, NOT EVEN CLOSE. NOW I'M NOT KNOCKIN' T-CHASERS, YOU'RE GROWN-ASS MEN, DO WHAT EVER MAKES YOU HAPPY...FURTHERMORE GUYS, DON'T BUY WHAT THESE GIRLS ARE SELLING. ALL OF THIS WHINING SOUNDS LIKE THE OPRAH SHOW...I MEAN THESE GIRLS SAY THEY WANT A "STRAIGHT" GUY AND THEN WHEN THEY GET ONE, THEY AND THEIR FRIENDS SPEND THE ENTIRE RELATIONSHIP TRYING TO CONVINCE HIM HE'S "GAY"...I MEAN IF I WANTED NAGGING, I DATE A GENETIC FEMALE, LOL...AND FOR THE RECORD HETEROSEXUAL MEANS INTERCOURSE WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX AND THE TERM "STRAIGHT" IS A SLANG TERM IN THE GAY COMMUNITY THAT DESCRIBES HOW SOMEONE "ACTS" AND NOT WHO SOMEONE SLEEPS WITH.

Quote Originally Posted by MEGANYC
    YOUR WITH A YTS GIRL OVER A REAL GIRL CAUSE YOUR SEXUAL PREFRENCE IS 51% TS GIRL ....THATS WHY GUYS EVEN SEEK OOUT WEBSITES SUCH AS THIS CAUSE ITS THIER PREFRENCE
    IT ALWAYS AMAZES ME ON HOW PEOPLE IN THIS COMMUNITY ARE JUST AS JUDGEMENTAL AS THOSE IN THE STRAIGHT OR HETEROSEXUAL COMMUNITY. THERE ARE A HOST OF REASONS WHY SOMEONE CAN BE ON THIS BOARDOK NOT A HOST BUT MORE THAN ONE DAMMIT...FOR ME, MY GIRLFRIEND AND HER FRIENDS FREQUENT THIS SITE WITH MANY OTHER SITES, AND I LEARN SO MUCH ABOUT HER WORLD BY READING AND PARTICIPATING IN THESE TYPE OF DISCUSSIONS.

...Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject...

Junior Poster

LOL.

AREN'T YOU LUCKY ONE?

NOT.

...Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject...

Junior Poster

Buy what the girls are sellling??

You're a mess!

Why were the girls and her friends trying 2 convince you that you were GAY?

Maybe..u were sucking her cock..jerking her off..etc....etc...!

A transsexual is man that feels like a woman inside!

So when a guy messes with a man...what does that make him?

BISEXUAL OR GAY not HETEREO

Junior Poster

OH YEAH, ONE OTHER THING....THERE IS FAGGOT IN EVERY TRANNY.....AND YOU MAY NOT BELEIVE THIS BUT THATS WHAT YOU ALL LIKE THE MOST,...I DO...YES I LOVE THE FEMININITY , BUT MOSTLY BECAUSE THERES A FAGGOT INSIDE , IT MAKES THE FEM MORE SEXY TO ME AND YOU GUYS......PERSONALLY I HATE A SISSY, I LOVE A FEISTY BITCH....ANY TRANNY THAT TELLS YOU SHE IS ALL WOMEN IS FULL OF IT, WATCH HOW SHE GETS WHEN THERES ANOTHER TRANNY IN THE ROOM AND THEY TALK OR STRUGGLE FOR ATTENTION....OH YEAH BABE.....I LOVE THAT SHIT, THATS FLAVOR....GO TO A BALL WATCH THE LITTLE FAGGOT INSIDE THE GIRL SCREAM OUT OF EVEN THE MOST FEMININE LOOKING TRANNY IN THE WORLD......AT A BALL EVEN THE BEAUTIFUL MIRIAM SCREAMS FAGGOT.....THE TRANNY INSIDE COME ROARING OUT........I LOVE IT.....I EAT THAT SHIT UP...I LOVE A VOGUING BITCH TOO......DAMN MY HEART IS RACING RIGHT NOW.....ABSOLUTE SHADE I KNOW YOU FEEL ME ON THIS.....

BY THE WAY I EVEN HAVE MY GIRLS BOY PICS IN MY PHOTO ALBUM AND HER BOY NAME TATTOOED ON ME....I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT MY JULISSA
    MEGA...I LIVE 4 U...BUT WOMEN COMPETE WITH EACH OTHER ALSO..IT'S JUST NOT AS UPFRONT AS IT IS WITH THE TRANSSEXUALS!

IT'S MORE LIKE....BEHIND EACH BACKS...ON IN THEIR HEAD!

TRANSSEXUAL ARE MORE BLUNT! WE HAD 2 PUT WITH ALOT OF SHIT WHICH MAKES US HAVE THICKER SKIN!

AND WHEN IT COMES 2 TRANSSEXUAL...IT SEEMS LIKE WE ALL KNOW EACH OTHER OR KNOW OF EACH OTHER!

NOT LIKE WOMEN...WENDY FROM FLORIDA PROBADLY DOESNT KNOW WENDY FROM NEW YORK!

Junior Poster

WENDY FROM FLORIDA?

I USED THAT AS AN EXAMPLE...MEANING A REAL GIRL