Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

i see your point Mega
    As for myself i am in a relationship with a nice and wild lady but I would just like I guess if anything have a totally friend type relationship with a TS just to have one I guess, I have friends from about every walk of life thats legal. However the only contact with the TS world i have is on here.

anyway mega those are your standards you stick to them hope you find what you are looking for, dude.

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

Junior Poster

man i tried and it was a nightmare.

i'm not so sure its worth the trouble for me when i am equally attracted to GG's.

there are so many hurdles but if i met someone i was really into i would try again.

although my one attempt didn't work out it was very fun. a very fun, outgoing, sexy girl whom i was proud to be seen with.

Rookie Poster

I wouldn't want a girl simply because she's trans, but if I fell in love with a tgirl I would have a real relationship with her

i have been on a few dates since my last girlfriend ....ive been in 2 long term relationships with ts s ...so im taking a break till after the holidays....these 6 day work weeks are killin me ...

Junior Poster

Mega.....You are one of the few!

You can admit what you like in public..and I give you much props 4 that!

It just seems that you are attracted 2 girls...that are attracted 2 a different type of guys.

If JLO would of never become famous...I'm sure she would of never dealt with someone like BEN AFFLECK.

Can you see HILARY CLINTON with 50 CENTS?

A young "GHETTO FAB" latin trannie is not going 2 for an older white guy!

She probadly wants the same as her but in the MASCULINE version.

Well Mega has a point! But not every TS is looking for a guy to date.
    I have dated a TS before. I would like to date one again. :P

Veteran Poster

Ive dated TS and had serious relationships. I feel you on what your tlaking abot MEGA. For a while I was dating TSs exclusively becuase I had lost all faith in GGs. But be cautious. I was dating a TS here in Atlanta, and she would never go out anywhere with ME, and everytime I would see her she would have me run errands and she would have to go to work. I broke up with her becuase she kept trying to use me for my money, and we only went out to the places she wanted to go so she could flaunt me to her friends. So i got played. I was a trophy in public and a dhauffer and bank accont in private.

I have been in a good longterm REAL relationship wiht a TS and its a beautiful thing. It forces you to become very real with yourself and what you want [as in realizing you wont be able to have kids], but I find that usually I am emotionally happier with a TS. Unfortanely for me, I am young and its hard for me to find girls my age who want to have a serious relationship. Im still in my 20s and most girls my age rather spedn all their free time in the club bouncing from guy to guy. Maybe its different in NY

Junior Poster

Mega,

I've been dating my t-girlfriend for over 4 years now. it's a normal kinda relationship. We get along very well. To me she's just a regular girl.

Thats the only way I see t-girls,treat them as they are -girls.

Junior Poster

I would like to. I've had a few relationships like that with TS Girls. If it happened again Id love it.

Junior Poster

would i?...i guess i would have to say yes since i'm in one currently.

Quote Originally Posted by hillbilly
    man i tried and it was a nightmare.

i'm not so sure its worth the trouble for me when i am equally attracted to GG's.

there are so many hurdles but if i met someone i was really into i would try again.
    i'm with ya there brother & LOL @ "nightmares". they can definitely be headaches if you don't understand where they are coming from.

some of the things i appreciate about them are their sense of fashion, their craving to be the center of attention, passion for the nightlife, and most of all, their undying loyalty.

i think that if you're an older "home body" type - you're gonna struggle with these issues. that's why for me; if i was single, would not actively seek one out but more or less make my self available and let her choose me...the ones that are ready to settle down will find you.

just my two cents.

...Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject...