Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Question for Hispanic Bolsheviks

Quote Originally Posted by I_love_Cristina_Bianchini
    North_of_60, do a google search with the initials n.p.d., the d. stands for disorder in this case, and I think you'll begin to understand WMCrazy a lot better!
    N.P.D.
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder is a disorder in which a person has a grandiose self-importance, preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, a driven desire for attention and admiration, an intolerance of criticism, and disturbed self-centered interpersonal relations. They are often referred to as being conceited. They generally have a low self-esteem, as well. They act selfish interpersonally, with a sense of entitlement.

It fits ! :P

N.P.D.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder is a disorder in which a person has a grandiose self-importance, preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, a driven desire for attention and admiration, an intolerance of criticism, and disturbed self-centered interpersonal relations. They are often referred to as being conceited. They generally have a low self-esteem, as well. They act selfish interpersonally, with a sense of entitlement.
    Actually it pretty accurately describes the wily bolshevik.

Oh, I forgot, you perform your patriotic duties by heating and lighting the world, kind of like the sun (whose heat is NOT, from what you two insist, warming up the earth due to global warming which is, as you say "A COMMUNIST LIE!!!!").
    LG
    Are you now claiming that the sun does not heat & light the earth? What then? Is it the shining star of...

RED CHINA!!!

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by guyone
    Oh, I forgot, you perform your patriotic duties by heating and lighting the world, kind of like the sun (whose heat is NOT, from what you two insist, warming up the earth due to global warming which is, as you say "A COMMUNIST LIE!!!!").
    LG
    Are you now claiming that the sun does not heat & light the earth? What then?
    No, I didn't say that. What I said is that you heat and light the earth. This was your claim in a previous thread. Specifically, what you said was:
    I heat and light the Earth.
    Seeing as the sun ultimately is the source of heat and light, I can only surmise that you are in fact a large burning fireball of hot gas. Which would probably mean that Trish was right in saying:

Hey LG...I think we found the source of Global Warming...it's guyone.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LG
    Seeing as the sun ultimately is the source of heat and light, I can only surmise that you are in fact a large burning fireball of hot gas.
    A flaming fart?

A farting flamer?

A flaming asshole?

Or all of the above?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	no_farting_101.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	85823  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Actually it pretty accurately describes the wily bolshevik
    you got it right neo, there's only one of them.

Platinum Poster

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blame_commies_140.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	85835  

DEAR ILCB:

That's a bit of an oversimplification of my original thesis. All I am saying if you are going to shit all over america why be a hypocrite and come here to find fame and fortune and go to the 'social paradises' of Venezuela or Cuba?
    According to the hollywood elite Cuba is a bastion of freedom and opportunity. Chavez has turned his country into a proletariat paradise. How is that racist?

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by guyone
    DEAR ILCB:

That's a bit of an oversimplification of my original thesis. All I am saying if you are going to shit all over america why be a hypocrite and come here to find fame and fortune and go to the 'social paradises' of Venezuela or Cuba?
    According to the hollywood elite Cuba is a bastion of freedom and opportunity. Chavez has turned his country into a proletariat paradise. How is that racist?
    Better yet...why don't you go, gomerone?

Isn't it about time that you killed a commie for christ, patriot?

Heaven is filling up fast, thanks to bush inc....and your flag decal alone isn't going to get you in, pilgram... :P

Why can't you play nice?

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

American soldiers are dying everyday. You want to keep them in the cross-fire between two sides of a civil war. And you want us to play nice! Stop being a coward and put your ass on the line...join up.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.