Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Are you serious about that Hitler would attack America? Yes, again, how could he attack his business-parnters with weapons that were partly produces by Americans.
    That's your legacy Coroner not ours.

Veteran Poster

I can tell you that is very easy for a Dictator like Chavez to hold everything under his control when you have had oil at a range above 60 Us dolar for more than 4 years now, you should look inside this county and find out by yourself all the poverty, with your own eyes, misery in the center of the cities, like never before, even there is 5 or 6 times more money than ever.... if oil prices fall down you will see what this revolution in venezuela is about, Chavez wants the poors so badly that he wants everybody in the country to be poor and maybe he'll succceed....oil and venezuelans depends....

First post around here, but I have to say, plowing through these threads has been mighty entertaining.

Face it, how much better can political arguments get than when they devolve down to "You poop in your pants" retorts?

Excellent!!

Keep up the good work, y'all.

edited for mootard fat-fingering.

Veteran Poster

I dont want to think that every country have te goverments they deserve... but maybe it's true, maybe because of all previous mistakes Venezuela deserves a dictator like Chavez, but as a God's punishment maybe....