Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Default Question for Hispanic Bolsheviks

If Venezuela and Cuba are such bastions of social equity and progress why not emigrate there instead to the lair of the great Satan(US)?

5 Star Poster

Default Re: Question for Hispanic Bolsheviks

Quote Originally Posted by guyone
    If Venezuela and Cuba are such bastions of social equity and progress why not emigrate there instead to the lair of the great Satan(US)?
    LOL . Come one ! They just talk the talk. You really don`t expect them

to move to those shit-holes now do you !

Cuba with it`s wrecked economy and Castro with numbered bank accounts that total about 1/2 billion and Venezuela with run away inflation, food shortages, black market echange rates that are double the official rate,etc.

5 Star Poster

Come on dude...Is this the best you can come up with?

If homicide rates in Iraq are really lower than in downtown Detroit like you guys once said, why don't Republicans from Detroit move to Iraq? And if DC is as dangerous as you two guys make it out to be, why don't Republican politicians move to Baghdad instead?

And if the future of the Middle East can be ensure by taking more troops to Iraq, why aren't you out there fighting, guyone?

Oh, I forgot, you perform your patriotic duties by heating and lighting the world, kind of like the sun (whose heat is NOT, from what you two insist, warming up the earth due to global warming which is, as you say "A COMMUNIST LIE!!!!").

Left wingers won't defect becuase they love America, even though they may despise the government. And no left winger has really implied that Cuba is a barrel of laughs (although they do make some great rum and cigars).

So pull the other one. And when you stop pulling, give your dicks a couple of yanks too. At least it'll stop you from posting this drivel.

As spedius would say:
    Have a nice day

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LG

If homicide rates in Iraq are really lower than in downtown Detroit like you guys once said, why don't Republicans from Detroit move to Iraq? And if DC is as dangerous as you two guys make it out to be, why don't Republican politicians move to Baghdad instead?

And if the future of the Middle East can be ensure by taking more troops to Iraq, why aren't you out there fighting, guyone?
    Nonsense.

The left wants North America to mirror Cuba, North Korea and Venezuela in their failed marxist dictatorships. We know liberty works and want the middle east to employ it`s proven practices.

The left prefers the perfect soviet man, sorta like N. Korea :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nkoreavssouthatnight_158.jpg 
Views:	763 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	85663  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Canada

Nonsense.

The left wants North America to mirror Cuba, North Korea and Venezuela in their failed marxist dictatorships. We know liberty works and want the middle east to employ it`s proven practices.

The left prefers the perfect soviet man, sorta like N. Korea :

You are out of control, aren't you ? What is this absolut necessity to categorize and stigmatize people ? I'm speechless... Nah, of course I understand : these are the ways of a weak mind, securing the paranoid.

Personally I suspect that the power situation at night, in North Korea, is staged by the government to help them in their 'case' that they need nuclear reactors for electricity

If the North Korean government turns off the or otherwise limits their electricity production/consumption/etc it makes all the more easier for them to say thats the true reason behind their generator... i mean wmd ambitions.

Now the N. Korean gov does not hide their weapons development initiatives- i.e. those public missile tests... but it wouldn't surprise me in a bit if they follow Iran in saying that they will [pretend] to stop weapons development in the name of domestic infrastructure modernization.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Excellent post LG.

WMC you quote this much of LG's post

LG wrote:
    guyone wrote:

Now anyone would expect the intelligent response to a series of questions would be a series of anwers. Or perhaps an explanation as to why or how the questions miss their mark or don't apply. Your nonsequitor reply is

Nonsense.
    and then go off on some insane 20th century dribble about something called marxism.

I was just wondering, if you're not even going to address the questions or even refer to them in any way shape or form...why quote them?

Hey LG...I think we found the source of Global Warming...it's guyone. He must be eliminated immediately. I propose we surround him with actors disguised as Bolsheviks ('cause I don't think we can dig up more than half a dozen actual Bolsheviks ... at least not in the US). Each holds a flashlight under his chin and they scare him to death.

Professional Poster

Since there is only one Hispanic Bolshevik on this board, you should ask him for an informed opinion....Uhhhhh Tfool?? are you in the house???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tfan1_copy_621.jpg 
Views:	709 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	85693  

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Are you sure?

John Ellis Bush in 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Canada
    LOL . Come one ! They just talk the talk. You really don`t expect them
    Exactly. Most of these libtards were suppose to have moved to Canada after the 04 elections, yet here they are, still libtarding in America.

All talk, mostly bitchy whining.