Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Ah good Sir,

We meet on the field of battle to joust once again.

I shall be brief, as I am occupied in other lands slaying dragons.

In previous conversations we have discussed this, but perhaps it got lost in the sea of T & C & A and sometimes V .

I weill re-state my position, expand on it a little. But must run as the asbestos in my bloomers is gettng quite hot from the dragons fire

Perhaps in the land of 'dungeons and dragons' where the fair maiden in the tower has a 'victim' complex, does every woman want a 'bad boy'.

Maybe, on the Springer, Dr Phil, or Bobby and Whitney show, do all women want a bad boy.

Yes, some women are dysfunctional, perhaps masochistic, and feel that bad love is better than no love.

But any emotionally and spiritually healthy woman is going to want the guy that will treat her right.

Give me a 'square' that goes to work every day over the guy that is constantly beating me, arguing with me, disrespecting me.

Give me the bus driver over the guy who is 'slinging' on the corner wearing a ton of bling, who is always calling me at 3 in the morning to come bail him out, if he calls at all.

I'd prefer the school teacher to the rapper, who has been shot so many times, he sets off the metal detector at the airport when we travel, and is fucking all the groupies.

I'm down with the computer technician who laughs with me, cries with me, talks things through with me. I' rather have him than the bad boy, who if he raises his hand to me one more time, fucks my sister, my cousin, or one of my friends ,one more time, will find that's, the last time.

Maybe 'girls' want 'bad boys', but 'real women', want 'real men'.

So, Sir Knight, you may want to try a 'paradigm shift', if something doesn't work for me repeatedly, I rethink my tactics and strategies, not continue to have this happen or be forced to rely on this or even this or stronger substances, didn't work for me, your mileage may vary.

Valiant Knight, I find you quite worthy, very interesting, intelligent, I dare-say humorous.

Verily there are many maidens that would take thine hand.

Alas, I must go, the dragon has breached the gate.

Battle on good sir, battle on.

Heh, I hear ya. I'm gonna keep being myself (I'm no bad boy) and if they can't get with it, tough titty.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

im sure not every girl feels that`s way

Professional Poster

notice right there at the end, that one chick asked, "what about the good guys...the friend?"

Oooooh....that one struck an oh so familier nerve, I tell you what.

Peggy, watch the dragon slaying bit.

But watching that clip, makes me wanna go to those chicks' place and do this

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    notice right there at the end, that one chick asked, "what about the good guys...the friend?"

Oooooh....that one struck an oh so familier nerve, I tell you what.

Peggy, watch the dragon slaying bit.
    I would never slay you Trogdor, you rock.

Wow, Peggy, you always have, like, the perfect image for the occassion. You must have quite the repository of images on hand, haha.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    Wow, Peggy, you always have, like, the perfect image for the occassion. You must have quite the repository of images on hand, haha.
    Thanks Fox, I get a sense that they like pics around here.

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    Ah good Sir,

We meet on the field of battle to joust once again.

I shall be brief, as I am occupied in other lands slaying dragons.

In previous conversations we have discussed this, but perhaps it got lost in the sea of T & C & A and sometimes V .

I weill re-state my position, expand on it a little. But must run as the asbestos in my bloomers is gettng quite hot from the dragons fire

Perhaps in the land of 'dungeons and dragons' where the fair maiden in the tower has a 'victim' complex, does every woman want a 'bad boy'.

Maybe, on the Springer, Dr Phil, or Bobby and Whitney show, do all women want a bad boy.

Yes, some women are dysfunctional, perhaps masochistic, and feel that bad love is better than no love.

But any emotionally and spiritually healthy woman is going to want the guy that will treat her right.

Give me a 'square' that goes to work every day over the guy that is constantly beating me, arguing with me, disrespecting me.

Give me the bus driver over the guy who is 'slinging' on the corner wearing a ton of bling, who is always calling me at 3 in the morning to come bail him out, if he calls at all.

I'd prefer the school teacher to the rapper, who has been shot so many times, he sets off the metal detector at the airport when we travel, and is fucking all the groupies.

I'm down with the computer technician who laughs with me, cries with me, talks things through with me. I' rather have him than the bad boy, who if he raises his hand to me one more time, fucks my sister, my cousin, or one of my friends ,one more time, will find that's, the last time.

Maybe 'girls' want 'bad boys', but 'real women', want 'real men'.

So, Sir Knight, you may want to try a 'paradigm shift', if something doesn't work for me repeatedly, I rethink my tactics and strategies, not continue to have this happen or be forced to rely on this or even this or stronger substances, didn't work for me, your mileage may vary.

Valiant Knight, I find you quite worthy, very interesting, intelligent, I dare-say humorous.

Verily there are many maidens that would take thine hand.

Alas, I must go, the dragon has breached the gate.

Battle on good sir, battle on.
    Preface: Peggy I find your posts for the most part,enlightening and well thought out,however....

on this one...my dear friend youre so wrong on so many levels.TS's esp. the girls in America do want a bad boy,a thug,a beater,a pimp,player...ior any other street analogy for a misogynistic fuckwad...fact is the better you treat girls the more they shit on you....

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Women prefer bad boys interview

Quote Originally Posted by Unisex

I think most def after watching that video I will remain single. Listening to women talk this way is very, very agitating.
    lol........... uhhh "you learn something new everyday" didnt know women prefer the badboys over the goodie 2 shoes, interesting

Professional Poster

If only I could find a girl like this one

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!