Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I have always been attracted to intelligent women. If she chooses me, I'd feel extra special. I like a woman who goes out on her own and brings back interesting experiences and observations.

If you have a long term relationship, you will end up spending a lot more time talking than having sex.

Rookie Poster

I'm a relationship right now. I've been seeing her for 2 weeks and already I'm getting creeped out. She's staring at wedding dresses, saying she likes to think ahead. She's concerned about a gynecologist visit because she thinks she's infertile (and since all of her friends have kids she wants one). Oh and she claims she's allergic to latex condoms. She doesn't seem to mind talking to me for 2 hours of every day, despite how draining that is for me.

I already told her I don't want kids for at least 5 more years. I don't think I'm ever gonna put my dick in her.

Rookie Poster

This is only my own perspective, but the #1 reason I quit on relationships is because I get bored of the sex.

GGs (genetic girls) are generally not very imaginative in bed. They think they know what we want, but after some coaching and the ensuing strange looks and groans of displeasure (or disgust!) they never really 'get it!'

Transgendered ladies on the other hand can instinctively relate to a man's desires and combined with their feminine wiles they easily out perform their lookalike cousins.

The few other reasons are that she gets fat... I'm not too proud to admit that I'm a normal shallow male who gets turned on by appearances. No-one seriously belives that personality is #1 do they?

She can't control her spending. I've bailed out a few GGs in the past. No more!

She wants her family to love me! Sorry - I'm not interested in their cosy family ties. I just want dinner on the table.

They watch TV too much. I admit to owning a TV but it's only on during the football season. (Go saints!)

Professional Poster

She let herself go.

I mean I see some of these woman, upon getting married, put on weight, and get those god awful Golden Girls helmet hair styles. :P

And the wardrobe changes too. The halter tops, hot pants, tight jeans, stockings, heels, thongs, etc get replaced with baggy sweat shirts, sweat pants, tube socks, keds, and granny panties.

Another reason to avoid marriage.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Mylon
    She's staring at wedding dresses, saying she likes to think ahead. She's concerned about a gynecologist visit because she thinks she's infertile (and since all of her friends have kids she wants one). Oh and she claims she's allergic to latex condoms.
    Run away, man. Run as far away as you can. This is insane!

Rookie Poster

#1 reason to break up with a woman: finding out she's been fuckin' someone else and lies about it. no explanation needed, is there?

#2 reason: nagging and bitching. constant, never stopping with nagging. nag nag nag whine whine whine. that really gets me in a bad mood. there's this really nice girl, sweet, great at sex, goodlookin and all....and then the naggin and the bitching starts. BIG BIG turn off.

#3 reason: trying to change the man while being completely blind to her own mistakes. why is it that so very few women accept a guy like he is? I mean they did so at the start or there wouldn't be sex/relationship/the whole thing in the first place.

Can't say I got bored with GG's being unimaginative in sex or whatever. there's bad ones, good ones, lazy ones but some sure can get into some serious scorching sexcapades and leave me used and gasping in the ditch.
    just depends on the girl IMO.

She's staring at wedding dresses, saying she likes to think ahead. She's concerned about a gynecologist visit because she thinks she's infertile (and since all of her friends have kids she wants one).
    i see some one beat me to it.........i will repeat again....you can NOT get out the door fast enough.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

All I can say to most of you guys is, good luck .

Custody of the remote.

'Nuff said.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by stogiebear
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylon
    She's staring at wedding dresses, saying she likes to think ahead. She's concerned about a gynecologist visit because she thinks she's infertile (and since all of her friends have kids she wants one). Oh and she claims she's allergic to latex condoms.
    Run away, man. Run as far away as you can. This is insane!
    I figured as much. But I'll keep her around so I can meet her friends and they can "tempt" me away.