Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default The Great Global Warming Swindle (1Hr 15Min.)

[edited just for ilcb]

John Christy

Lead author IPCC

“ I`ve often heard it said there`s a consensus of thousands of scientists on the gw issue and humans are causing a catastrophic change to the climate system. Well I am one scientist and there are many that simply think that is not true.”

Running time 1 Hr. 15 Min. :

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+Swindle&hl=en

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by I_love_Cristina_Bianchini
    Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Canada
    John Christy

Lead author IPCC

“ I`ve often heard it said there`s a consensus of thousands of scientists on the gw issue and humans are causing a catastrophic change to the climate system. Well I am one scientist and there are many that simply think that is not true.”

Running time 1 Hr. 15 Min. :

http://www.hungangels.com/board/posting.php?mode=newtopic&f=13&sid=bfb2ef8d98b2167 ea2d68e0324f42ea0"
    Looks like you've finally lost it "Prof."! Posting a link to the "Post a new topic" page? What's the bets he edits it 4 times?
    My apologies to you and algore, the "scientist"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+Swindle&hl=en

Yes it's true! The Bolsheviks do NOT want developing countries to fully develop, because it's must easier to control an underdeveloped nation so they come up with this nonsense to keep the nation crippled. Another case of the boot of the dastardly Bolshevik stomping on a human face, forever.

DOWN with Bolshevism!
    LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC!

Ha ha! This whole thing started by Thatcher. I wonder what the Bolsheviks think about that?

John Ellis Bush in 2012!

Ya see??? As Bob Hope says "They're all zombies!".

John Ellis Bush in 2012!

Here's a picture of one of Denise Richards meat flaps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	denise_richards_meat_flaps3_910.jpg 
Views:	878 
Size:	147.0 KB 
ID:	85566  

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by guyone
    Ha ha! This whole thing started by Thatcher. I wonder what the Bolsheviks think about that?
    The earth worshippers must lover her now/sarc off.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie

Junior Poster

A little supplement for the denialist idiots...

Report to Warn of Coming Drought

- Hundreds of millions of Africans and tens of millions of Latin Americans who now have water will be short of it in less than 20 years. By 2050, more than 1 billion people in Asia could face water shortages. By 2080, water shortages could threaten 1.1 billion to 3.2 billion people, depending on the level of greenhouse gases that cars and industry spew into the air.
    - Death rates for the world's poor from global warming-related illnesses, such as malnutrition and diarrhea, will rise by 2030. Malaria and dengue fever, as well as illnesses from eating contaminated shellfish, are likely to grow.
    - Europe's small glaciers will disappear with many of the continent's large glaciers shrinking dramatically by 2050. And half of Europe's plant species could be vulnerable, endangered or extinct by 2100.
    - By 2080, between 200 million and 600 million people could be hungry because of global warming's effects.
    -About 100 million people each year could be flooded by 2080 by rising seas.
    - Smog in U.S. cities will worsen and "ozone-related deaths from climate (will) increase by approximately 4.5 percent for the mid-2050s, compared with 1990s levels," turning a small health risk into a substantial one.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070311/D8NPKSRG2.html

To young for "Invasion of the Body Snatchers", eh guyone?
    http://imdb.com/title/tt0077745/

"Invasion of the Body Snatchers" = piss-take of McCarthyism paranoia = piss-take of "Global Warming is all a Commie Plot" paranoia
    http://www.filmsite.org/inva.html
    One of the few movies where the remake was as good or better than the original.

- - - - -

They make a pretty convincing argument that sunspots have more to do with our climate changes than CO2 concentrations.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by North_of_60
    A little supplement for the denialist idiots...

Report to Warn of Coming Drought
    The only fools in here are on the left. Last time, co2 does not cause temps to rise. Ice core data has proven so.

Don`t forget about the coming ice age they predicted 50-100 years in the future. Even though they can`t predict the weather for the next 7 days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iceage10_850.jpg 
Views:	576 
Size:	116.2 KB 
ID:	85651