Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is there a point.....?

Hi :O)

I've been thinking about this a while (who knows why!)

Is there a point where a TS becomes so utterly convincing that the attraction is lost....?

Do any of you guys..... prefer your TS partners/fantasy partners to still have some small visible reminder that reminds you 'she' used to be a 'he' ?

If not.... then hypothetically if you slept with a totally passable post-op...what is it that turns you on is it TG related in your mind or not ?

LOL - thats not really what i was gettin at..

xx

I was more trying to understand what motivates u guys sexually.... and if there was some sort of crossover point where the attraction is lost because the experience is so like normal hetro sex..

There's no limit for me as far as passability. I mean, I love TSs because I see them regular women (with one minor biological difference). I don't mind if she's not 100% convincing, just as long as when I see her I don't see a dude in makeup and high heels (nothing wrong with it, just not my thing).

So yeah, in my mind, I'm not thinking "Damn, that is one hot TS!" instead "Damn, that is one hot chick!" As long as you're a woman, I don't care what's between your legs.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Default Re: Is there a point.....?

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer_English
    Hi :O)

I've been thinking about this a while (who knows why!)

Is there a point where a TS becomes so utterly convincing that the attraction is lost....?

Do any of you guys..... prefer your TS partners/fantasy partners to still have some small visible reminder that reminds you 'she' used to be a 'he' ?

If not.... then hypothetically if you slept with a totally passable post-op...what is it that turns you on is it TG related in your mind or not ?

I think some people would be turned on by the fact that they know their partner was born a male...or turned on by the fact that everyone around him doesn't know the truth about his partner. Just a quick thought.

I don't personally need a reminder of my partners origins. I would like to think that I would be attracted to all of her. Not just the fact that she has a cock. And since I'm into long-term relationships, I wouldn't care if she wanted SRS. If I was in a long-term relationship with her, I would want to support her decisions in life. I would want her to be happy. Does that make any sense? With or without balls and a cock...she's still a woman to me.

Good question girl, something I have wondered myself. Especially after a guy making are you attracted to Hairy Legs thread.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

[quote="Fox"So yeah, in my mind, I'm not thinking "Damn, that is one hot TS!" instead "Damn, that is one hot chick!" As long as you're a woman, I don't care what's between your legs. [/quote]

hey :O)

People with open minds like you make life worth bein' in.... you could never imagine ( not looking for sympthany! - dont worry!) what it feels like to grow up feeling alone/trapped etc yada yada... anyways...i think that peeps who think like you.. (i think i can speak for the friends i know at least) bighten our lives.... and give hope for us and for the future and a happy and fulfilling life

Junior Poster

The problem with this thread is that it presents a "false choice." There is no point. A person wants a TS or they don't. Degrees of "TS" is another question.

If they want a "more female TS" or "less female TS" is too impossible to ever quantify.

What most men want is someone who compliments them...gratifies their vanity, if you will...the rest is gift store details. You tell a man he's a "big man" a "sexy dude" or "all you ever wanted" and he'll pant in quiet satisfaction and purr the rest of the night...

Most men are trying to avoid being a piss ant...to avoid being the object of orders...so cock, cunt, tits, ass,....in the grand scheme it doesn't matter...men want to be glorified--and if you can do that, then you've got all men on their knees.

Quote Originally Posted by olite71
    The problem with this thread is that it presents a "false choice." There is no point. A person wants a TS or they don't. Degrees of "TS" is another question.

If they want a "more female TS" or "less female TS" is too impossible to ever quantify.

What most men want is someone who compliments them...gratifies their vanity, if you will...the rest is gift store details. You tell a man he's a "big man" a "sexy dude" or "all you ever wanted" and he'll pant in quiet satisfaction and purr the rest of the night...

Most men are trying to avoid being a piss ant...to avoid being the object of orders...so cock, cunt, tits, ass,....in the grand scheme it doesn't matter...men want to be glorified--and if you can do that, then you've got all men on their knees.
    *signs up for Glorification A_levels*....

Senior Member Professional Poster luv4Tgirls's Avatar

Well Ms. English,

Very good question I agree with what Fox said. I think wow what a beautiful woman, the fact that there is something hanging, doesn't matter to me. In fact now I think that is better. In your case you are incrediablly beautiful that why wouldn't anyone want to spend time with you.