Thread: scene girls

Junior Poster

Default scene girls

anybody know any scene t girls? or if you're one could you identify yourself please. also if you have any pick of them could you post them.

if you don't well any girl with similar appearance to the girl below will suffice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alexisgom004_122.jpg 
Views:	2489 
Size:	261.8 KB 
ID:	85293  

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Junior Poster

jeffree star might be considered scene....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cdd0f6ff_119.jpg 
Views:	2455 
Size:	11.4 KB 
ID:	85315   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jeffree_star_large_msg_11540440160_114.jpg 
Views:	2455 
Size:	164.2 KB 
ID:	85316   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	592759732_l_142.jpg 
Views:	2459 
Size:	125.0 KB 
ID:	85317  

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Professional Poster

Default Re: scene girls

Quote Originally Posted by vamxcore
    anybody know any scene t girls? or if you're one could you identify yourself please. also if you have any pick of them could you post them.

if you don't well any girl with similar appearance to the girl below will suffice.
    ALexis is yummy...luv those scene girls. I'd like to see Tara Emory or Jennifer English do some shots dressed in that genre

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    I'd like to see Tara Emory or Jennifer English do some shots dressed in that genre
    Oh, you got very great taste! Tara and Jennifer are two of the best girls out there for sure!
    Btw. Does anyone know what Alexis' second name is? I would SO like to see more of her, but I've only found the pictures of her in that asian dress.

Quote Originally Posted by TGL
    Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    I'd like to see Tara Emory or Jennifer English do some shots dressed in that genre
    Oh, you got very great taste! Tara and Jennifer are two of the best girls out there for sure!
    Btw. Does anyone know what Alexis' second name is? I would SO like to see more of her, but I've only found the pictures of her in that asian dress.
    Alexis is a new model. I believe seanchai said she was lined up for another shoot though.