Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cut or uncut...

Quote Originally Posted by florida_raul
    uncut is more sensitive... not sure if thats a good thing
    Says who?!?!?!? You've experienced both ways????????

Junior Poster

i dont mind to be honest.

mine is cut however but that was due to the fact that i managed to split my foreskin inside which made it hurt like hell when i needed a leak. i couldnt pull mine back so i think it did me a favour as i knew it would be cleaner due to that. howev er it is true that the cut may be missing out as there are sensitive receptors in the foreskin which are activated during the special activities

i am who i am and nothing more. nothing less

Junior Poster

...I like uncut. Couldn't tell you why, other than it's different. Maybe lends some "mystique" to the girl...sometimes the cut looks lends to more of an obvious, and added masculinity to her look than the uncut cock, does.

...make sense?

I had a transgendered girlfriend that was uncut and was over-hormoned and hardly ever got an erection. And when and if she did-the head would barely be able to make it through the foreskin. Wasn't the cottage-cheese dick or unclean dick folks comment on.

My vote-uncut, but wouldn't kick a good cut chick outta bed.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    It has nothing to do with "mutilation" and all that kinda crap.

It has to do with cleanliness.

It also has to do with the Bible. I know there's plenty of people that aren't "fans" of the Bible, but the Bible gives strong alluding that being cut is better for you.

And then as it turns out....it was right.
    I would rather wash it thoroughly than have had a surgical procedure which reduces sensitivity. If some broad still does not like the way it looks, then the hell with her.

As for the Bible, the Apostle Paul makes it clear that circumcision is not required for gentile Christians.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dasnasdi
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    It has nothing to do with "mutilation" and all that kinda crap.

It has to do with cleanliness.

It also has to do with the Bible. I know there's plenty of people that aren't "fans" of the Bible, but the Bible gives strong alluding that being cut is better for you.

And then as it turns out....it was right.
    I would rather wash it thoroughly than have had a surgical procedure which reduces sensitivity. If some broad still does not like the way it looks, then the hell with her.

As for the Bible, the Apostle Paul makes it clear that circumcision is not required for gentile Christians.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________

That's very true and I am aware of the "inclusiveness" that was granted to you "dirty Philistines"

What I'm sayin is, there was a reason for people to be cut.....Its because being uncut is more risky/unclean than cut.

I guess the billions of earthlings who don't read the bible are SOL

Junior Poster

I like both.

"Those who know do not speak,those who speak do not know."

Rookie Poster

I prefer uncut myself. I don't know why. Maybe it is because it is more uncommon here in the states.

Junior Poster

Cut... seemingly cleaner.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely and in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy shit... what a ride!"
    -Anon-

Junior Poster

I'm uncut. Just clean it every day and it's fine. As for a partner, I don't have a preference but have seen more cut cocks.