View Poll Results: Should there be a daily post cap?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

23 44.23%
  • No

29 55.77%
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Should there be a daily post cap?

I am not trying to be too catty here, but when someone posts as many messages in one month as other people do in 5 years, there is something seriously wrong with this board. I never thought I would suggest this, but should there be a daily post cap on this board of say 25 posts? I mean I was bitching at that Spedius guy for pushing down all meaningful posts with his spam, but this is worse. Now it is almost impossible to have a meaningful post or to know which one is worth reading.

Kelly - you are a little crazy posting 40+ posts a day on average. Since you usually don't post on weekends, that is more like 60+ posts a day for the days you have posted. It's really over-the-top. I've been taking a look and see approach, but you know most of what you post is meaningless nonsense. It's a sickness.

I do think you have been welcomed by this community, but fucking A.

Default Re: Should there be a daily post cap?

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    I am not trying to be too catty here, but when someone posts as many messages in one month as other people do in 5 years, there is something seriously wrong with this board. I never thought I would suggest this, but should there be a daily post cap on this board of say 25 posts? I mean I was bitching at that Spedius guy for pushing down all meaningful posts with his spam, but this is worse. Now it is almost impossible to have a meaningful post or to know which one is worth reading.

Kelly - you are a little crazy posting 40+ posts a day on average. Since you usually don't post on weekends, that is more like 60+ posts a day for the days you have posted. It's really over-the-top. I've been taking a look and see approach, but you know most of what you post is meaningless nonsense. It's a sickness.

ha ha I'm sorry Vicki most of my posts come from arguing though lol

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Default Re: Should there be a daily post cap?

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter

No. I think the board users have done a good job of shutting down chatterboxes. No need to involve the mods or bbc

Rookie Poster

I dont really like the idea of a post cap because what if your in a debate with someone and you have to stop all of a sudden cause of a post cap. Then again it would prevent hijacking of threads and enforce more a chat approach. Its got its advantages and disadvantages really

Quote Originally Posted by fueljunky0
    I dont really like the idea of a post cap because what if your in a debate with someone and you have to stop all of a sudden cause of a post cap. Then again it would prevent hijacking of threads and enforce more a chat approach. Its got its advantages and disadvantages really
    Yeah Hijackers suck lol

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

Vicki, I think a better approach is what you use on your board: a flood control to prevent posting in quick succession. Maybe this would give some folks a pause in replying so quickly to posts so that we get 27 pages of "you said" "no you said" "did not" "did too" "yo momma" etc.

Kelly, I know a huge percentage of your posts come from arguing with people who, very often, are beating a dead horse or just trying to ruffle your feathers. I understand your wanting to respond to them, but perhaps you should let more of them slide. Don't feed the trolls. The board community will better respect you for it, and while you may have needed to establish yourself in your first month or so on the board, you probably don't any more.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Vicki, I think a better approach is what you use on your board: a flood control to prevent posting in quick succession. Maybe this would give some folks a pause in replying so quickly to posts so that we get 27 pages of "you said" "no you said" "did not" "did too" "yo momma" etc.

Kelly, I know a huge percentage of your posts come from arguing with people who, very often, are beating a dead horse or just trying to ruffle your feathers. I understand your wanting to respond to them, but perhaps you should let more of them slide. Don't feed the trolls. The board community will better respect you for it, and while you may have needed to establish yourself in your first month or so on the board, you probably don't any more.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

All about KellyShore

A Hot HungAngel Joined: 26 Jan 2007
    Total posts: 1442
    [0.75% of total / 34.33 posts per day]

Damn girl, between the posting,
    and the masturbating, you gonna
    fuck around and get carpal tunnel
    syndrome.

I'm just saying.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Co-sign on that and Kelly why don't you start your own blog? You can do them free and easily - then you can chat about what your goldfish had for supper - and those interested can subsribe to it, link to it, etc.
    seanchai

I think Nyce and I worked on the "Hijackers"

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site