Default Simon puts a PWNT on Rosie O'Donut

On Monday he told the online edition of TV Guide that O'Donnell's comments "smacked of, 'I'll have a go at Donald Trump -- good for ratings. That died down, so now I'll do American Idol.' Next week it will be, 'I don't like the dresses on Dancing with the Stars.'"

COWELL: ROSIE'S JUST LOOKING FOR RATINGS

American Idol judge/co-producer Simon Cowell has indicated he won't engage in a public battle with Rosie O'Donnell over her remarks on The View last week. O'Donnell had accused Cowell of "unacceptable" behavior when he criticized the appearance of one of the audition contestants. "I don't think America likes to watch people be ridiculed, made fun of, and called ugly monkeys," she remarked. Later, Cowell remarked that if contestants weren't prepared for such treatment, they shouldn't show up for the auditions. On Monday he told the online edition of TV Guide that O'Donnell's comments "smacked of, 'I'll have a go at Donald Trump -- good for ratings. That died down, so now I'll do American Idol.' Next week it will be, 'I don't like the dresses on Dancing with the Stars."

You, like THE DONALD are right, good sir! Back in the olden days someone would've just smacked this bitch and got it over with. Good thing men like Simon and THE DONALD are around to do this for us!

LOL. A tribute to O'Donut "You're Pitiful"

5 Star Poster

Does Rosie seem to be in permanent PMS mode all the time?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13206_125.jpg 
Views:	385 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	85030  

stillies77

every week its something new with this fat bitch...someone needs to stuff a fat sandwich in her mouth...pig.