Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

projecting much?

C'est La Vie!

Veteran Poster

mmmmmmm kelly is one....

Pegeyeeeeeeeee might be one......

o and the little kiddie whos majoring in psychology.........

stillies77

goddamn that is one scary avatar i hate that goddamn clown!

Junior Poster

It's different for different people.

For me, it's because they're (often times) extremely feminine - more feminine than a lot of genetic females.

That's nice.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by stillies77
    goddamn that is one scary avatar i hate that goddamn clown!
    o man when the movie IT came out, and i watched it, i was like 6 or 7 dont remember really, but i swear i had nightmares for like 2 years from it :P

5 Star Poster

Whoo boy...haven't we been through all this before?

I don't believe that putting labels on everything helps. If you like transexuals does that mean you're gay? Well, I don't think so personally, because gay guys are into other guys. Does it make you bisexual? Not in my opinion, but who knows? And, honestly, who the fuck cares?

vamxcore, I'm guessing you're really new to this whole thing, because, as peggy has noted, your posts suggest you're not too enlightened. You seem to view tgirls as sex objects and claim that they are "built for sex". With time, you might learn to respect the girls. It's okay- we were all new to this once.

And I admit that I was pretty confused too, when I realised I was attracted to tgirls. At first it was mainly a sexual attraction. I'm not attracted to men, but the sight of a penis on a girl turned me on no end. Knowing that the girl could actually use this blew my mind.

But now I see the girls for what they are and have learnt to recognise their struggle to physically become what they always knew they were deep inside.

I'm no shrink, but I think that part of the attraction is the fascination with the penis. Men are as interested in penises as women are. Mostly we make do with our own but if we can see, touch and feel a penis in an environment we can consider heterosexual and non-threatening to our sexuality then that is something we want to try out. I have gay and lesbian friends and support same-sex marriages, but I would still run like hell if a naked guy with a hard on walked up to me, though I'd let Vicki or Allanah have their way with me anytime. Weird, huh?

And becuase some of these girls are so beautiful (and not just physically), the attraction will always be there, regardless of their plumbing.

As for tgirls being more feminine, I would say that many make an effort to become more feminine, to the extent they are almost over-feminine, almost to the point of caricature. Allanah's jaw-droppingly amazing curves come to mind, as do the faces of many of these girls.

I have learnt to love and respect these girls and what they are trying to do with their lives. It is no longer just a sexual fascination, although the attraction is as strong as ever. I hope that in time you will feel the same.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Junior Poster

Yeah i guess yall are right, its simple .... bisexually. because i came across i site called gaylikegirl.com are and those doodz are sexy as fuck. theyre not shemale just crossdresser . so i guess idk maybe i'd fuck a cd if he shaved his ass and his face.

Rookie Poster

I found this interesting site by Renee Reyes
    http://www.reneereyes.com/Webdocs/adm-1-00-mtintro.html

I thinkit may answer some question many people might have about attarction to TS women.

Rookie Poster

Ultimately though, the question you might ask yourself is, are you attracted by a T-girl's femininity or their cock? If it's both, which is more important to you?

IMHO, I'd have to say that those admirers who seemed overly fixated on the penis and being only topped by a t-girl might consider the fact that they are more than like walking more on the gay side of the line (not that there is anything wrong with that) but they are afraid to admit that to themselves.

However, if you find the femininity of a t-girl the most appealing aspect then, you are attracted to their feminine nature and are probably a pan-sexual.

It seems to me that most t-girls really view themselves as girls and want to be treated as such in a classic/romantic way. In other words most are probably in their personal lives not looking to "top" their men, but they'd prefer the men in their lives to be men.

Quote Originally Posted by I_love_Cristina_Bianchini
    You may not like this, but if you are male and have a sexual attraction to male-to-female pre-op transsexuals, then you are bisexual. According to scientific studies, the great majority of people are bisexual to a certain degree. Categories YOU may fall into include: bi-curious, bi-passive or bi-active. It all depends on your strength of attraction, how you feel about it, and what you do about it. Only you can answer these questions. Most men with an attraction to transsexuals tend not to confront their real sexuality, and assume/pretend they are completely heterosexual. The following links may be helpful to you:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisexuality
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bi-curious
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale
    I believe that almost all humans are bisexual, but most people have to expand thier sexual defintions. Kinsey broke sexuality into a seven point scale, and I say that you could make a scale with 1000 being complete heterosexuality and 0 being completely gay. Nobody who likes transexuals is going to score 1000. Nor could they be a 'zero' because a zero would only like masculine men with no feminine qualities. People define themselves as heterosexual, but there are degrees of that category that most people are afraid to address.

Numbers aside, the bottom line is just accept your sexual feelings what ever they may be. You have a choice of whether to act on those feelings or not. Nobody is attracted to just one person on earth, yet people choose to have monogamus relationships. Then most people who not monogamus are still not trying to have sex with every person they find attractive. Accept your feelings without guilt, but then make decisions about what actions you will do.