Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Professional Poster

Default I should just have a wank and calm down

Quote Originally Posted by I_love_Cristina_Bianchini
    d I apologise if I have caused you offence.
    My bad really, not your fault, literally everything offends me. Righteous indignation is this season's colour. Must admit, this 'angry guy' routine is tireing me out, I'm knackered from meticulously discecting everyone's posts and punctuation. I wish J would come back so I can go back to gurning over cock-pics.

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Tranny 411
    Attraction to a TS is a natural extention of your attraction to sex in general. Some of you are more adventurous than others. Sex is not an organ based response. It's basis begins in the brain. Men have an inate ability to visualize sex without any direct involvement. On the other hand, men also will seek more opportunities to expand their sexuality albeit hidden and discrete. This is your grace due to the sexual oppression of women over the centuries.

I'm not going to go any deeper than I have. You either get it or you don't. The sooner you release women from oppression in your own mind, the sooner you will understand why men are attracted to Transsexuals.

They are women. What you do with your "woman" behind closed doors is simply called "your preference". To read anymore into it only complicates your life and the life of your partner. Treat them as equals and there is no longer an issue.

Good luck.

That's one of the most insightful posts I've seen on here. wow. It blew me away. So true.

Rookie Poster

I am not fascisnated with shemales like a lot of people in the forums, in other words, I dislike cock.

The reason why I am fascinated is because they are women and two of them where my girlfriends in differents periods of my life, now I am single and I want to have more luck the next time with my girlfriend and if she is a genetic female I will accept her, the same if she is a tgirl.

Men donīt fall in love with pussies or cocks, we fall in love with the feminity of the women that we love.