Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    5 Star Poster

Default Re: Are tranny lovers doomed to by alone???

Quote Originally Posted by sau189
    I've admired transsexuals for as long as I can remember, and here is my problem. I've been with women before, but ever since I had sex with a transsexual, all of my experiences with females feel counterfeit. I don't feel for women or men the same way I feel about transsexuals. So, with transsexuals being a rare breed...are we doomed to end up alone?
    You should lie about the gay experiences you hint at. From a dating perspective, I, for one, tend to shy far away from guys who have or have had man love.

Platinum Poster

^^ smart move.. learn from my mistakes lol

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    Depends where u live.... if ur somewhere in the north of Finland or in Vienna like me, yes u are..... and much more
    the large degree of doomedness from being austrian cant possibly be altered to the worse in any way including by being attracted to ts

and to answer the op... yes very

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Are tranny lovers doomed to by alone???

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    yeah totally... b/c this guy could only snag a CD and then fucked that up by messing w/ another ... im sure he has all the connections
    lol........ beats paying 150 for a skank like you

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    most likely hell just browse eros looking for his next "present" to himself and write down the numbers and tell you that "so & so said for you to call her bro! shes so excited to meet you!"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bs_830.jpg 
Views:	292 
Size:	18.2 KB 
ID:	84895  

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mikejones
    My advice:

2) Learn how to treat them.
    Treat them like people. Treat them as you would like to see your loved ones treated. Treat them as you would like to be treated. Do that and you're off to a good start.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

it's sad that someone, anyone on here would think that they will never find someone special to share their life with, if that's what they want. i felt that way after i broke up with my previous partner just before starting transition, and then i had a business dinner with someone and we clicked and it's been 8 years.

i think the important thing is to be honest but not puking your life story out to someone

and to be open to possibilities.