Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: America dies?

Rookie Poster

meh the punisher is prolly gonna fill in for Steve (as seen in the last couple pgs in Civil war) then maybe Bucky gonna feel like he needs to take over then itll be him and Omega Flight isnt as good as it was made out or something they'll put in U.S. Agent ...and prolly Rick Jones he's been everyone. And at the end of World War Hulk or something between Steve Rogers will emerge alive and well

Platinum Poster

Did Bush and Cheney kill Captain America?

So they killed Captain America. On paper he was offed by a sniper's bullet. But in reality it was the toxic state of Bush and Cheney's America. It's hard to be a star-spangled Super Soldier these days. Given the lip-service-only support this administration gives our troops, the patriotic hero would have to fight evil with a substandard red, white, and blue shield, and be stop-lossed into an endless tour of duty.

The only upside to the good Captain's death? If he had survived his wounds, he might have been sent to Walter Reed.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Professional Poster

Boy are you out of the comic book loop. There hasn't been an Avengers cartoon since the 90's. Wolverine got his adamantium back years ago and Storm is married to Black Panther and is now the Queen of Wakanda. And Superman has only been killed once and obviously resurrected once. Now Jean Grey has been killed and resurrected at least 10 times now. Check out the comic book thread for our discussion about Cap and what's going on with him.[/quote]

Dude...your the one out of the loop...Ultimate Avengers was released in 2006 and the second one was released this past August.............Which spun off an Iron Man animated movie.

stillies77

Cap will be back...but for now i am still really sad...i love cap...he is an icon...and punisher plans on making everyone in the marvel U remember that haha. (for those who dont know...frank took caps mask and is going to wear it for the time being)

5 Star Poster

Nerds! Nothing is more nerdy than comic books. You have trumped my star trek computer geekiness and taken nerdom it to a whole new level.

stillies77

oh well...it keeps my imagination happy and i respect the art form and storytelling...i could be out shooting heroin...im happy and thats all that matters.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    Boy are you out of the comic book loop. There hasn't been an Avengers cartoon since the 90's. Wolverine got his adamantium back years ago and Storm is married to Black Panther and is now the Queen of Wakanda. And Superman has only been killed once and obviously resurrected once. Now Jean Grey has been killed and resurrected at least 10 times now. Check out the comic book thread for our discussion about Cap and what's going on with him.

Dude...your the one out of the loop...Ultimate Avengers was released in 2006 and the second one was released this past August.............Which spun off an Iron Man animated movie.[/quote]

The way I read was that there was a cartoon series on tv. And I know about the 3 animated movies. I have them. I'm looking forward to the Dr. Strange one in August. The preview on the Iron Man dvd has me convinced that it looks good. I hope they do UA3 too.

Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    I had heard that he went quail-hunting with dick cheney...
    Actually, no one died in that case. But I did hear he went for a drive with Ted Kennedy.
    sure that wasn't with Laura Bush?

FK

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    Nerds! Nothing is more nerdy than comic books. You have trumped my star trek computer geekiness and taken nerdom it to a whole new level.
    ahh guilty as charged...i havent bought any since i was 15 ....i just save them in my house...stored with the old evil angel vcr tapes,lol...dont have a vcr anymore since mine broke

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

stillies77

i think hollywood should sell me his spideys whatddya say>?!