naughtyboy Rookie Poster

Default Silly yet embarassing question

I can see where you would think this question is a joke but does anyone have any information on the topic that if a man is on the receiving end of anal sex many times after awhile you need anal stimulation to have an orgasm??

It seems that not only am I a bottom but other than my own hand, I'm not really able to cum without some anal stimulation...

Junior Poster

I don't think your physiology has altered because of anal conditioning

Hmm...In my experience, no. And I speak from the perspective of one who has played 'handball', one of the more extreme anal sports.

Of course, your mileage may vary.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

naughtyboy Rookie Poster

Default Not familiar with Handball

What is it???

Thanks for your opinion, it is somewhat reassuring.

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

It's mostly psychological. If anal stimulation is your favorite turn on, you might need it to come. I've heard of guys who have trained themselves to come from nipple stimulation or even just thinking about sex intently enough. You've trained yourself to climax only with anal stimulation. You can train yourself to climax without it too.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: Silly yet embarassing question

Quote Originally Posted by naughtyboy
    It seems that not only am I a bottom but other than my own hand, I'm not really able to cum without some anal stimulation...
    So in short, you're telling us that you're GAY? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

If you lived on a busy avenue in a city, and were used to going to sleep with a lot of noise, to the point that you expected and were comforted by that noise, and then you moved out to quiet, middle-of-nowhere, you might have some trouble going to sleep.

The noise of those city firetrucks and taxi cabs is incidental; it has no natural sedative property. You can recondition your arousal, if you really want to.

Rookie Poster

and we only use 1/10 of our brain power... jeeez

“Know what's weird? Day by day, nothing seems to change. But pretty soon, everything's different.”