Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I'VE HAD IT WITH GAP COMMERCIALS!!!

Aside from the faggoty clothes they sell that we all have to look at on the street, they're commercials are the stupidest fucking shits ever. I wish the TV station would warn me at least 2 minutes ahead of time that this shit is going to be on so I can click over to CSPAN and watch footage of the empty floors of Congress. I hate to even give them exposure on here, but this is so bad it'd be banned from YouTube on the basis of "Waste of Bandwidth".

http://www.gap.com/browse/home.do

Gold Poster

Default Re: I'VE HAD IT WITH GAP COMMERCIALS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    Aside from the faggoty clothes they sell that we all have to look at on the street, they're commercials are the stupidest fucking shits ever. I wish the TV station would warn me at least 2 minutes ahead of time that this shit is going to be on so I can click over to CSPAN and watch footage of the empty floors of Congress. I hate to even give them exposure on here, but this is so bad it'd be banned from YouTube on the basis of "Waste of Bandwidth".

"faggoty clothes" not the kind of insult you wanna use here but then coming from you i'm not surprised.

If you don't like the commerical change the channel simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend

"faggoty clothes" not the kind of insult you wanna use here but then coming from you i'm not surprised.

Give me a fucking break. There were idiots on here jocking George Carlin's tired shit and Carlin uses the word ALL THE TIME. Are you choosing to be selective on when the word is offensive? Besides, I didn't know you liked men.

Gold Poster

Give me a fucking break. There were idiots on here jocking George Carlin's tired shit and Carlin uses the word ALL THE TIME. Are you choosing to be selective on when the word is offensive? Besides, I didn't know you liked men.
    I don't give a shit about george carlin or any idiot that throws around homophobic slurs or insult joke or not.

"Besides, I didn't know you liked men"

Wouldn't you like to know.

I don't give a shit about george carlin or any idiot that throws around homophobic slurs or insult joke or not.

"Besides, I didn't know you liked men"

Wouldn't you like to know.
    You've pretty much made it known.

Professional Poster

nuff said>>>>>>>
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tfan1_copy_893.jpg 
Views:	793 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	85017  

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by specialk
    nuff said>>>>>>>
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whiteboy_handed_ass_190.jpg 
Views:	762 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	85022  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Look! My jockers followed me again.... ah shit! But they're guys. Somethings not right with them.

5 Star Poster

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    "Methinks the homo doth protest too much."

If anyone here reeks of latent homosexuality, its you.
    The third jocker.