Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

OOOH Thanks for this post!
    OK-
    I think the face first... When I meet guys who I can actually converse with on a level that's decent- I have to be able to stand looking at his face!
    Then, his mind factors in... how quick it is and how witty his personality and thinking may be
    Then I guess his body is last, but still important. I honestly value long term relationships... and an unhealthy man... well... let's just say being unhealthy in general cuts a person's life span in half... not just their relationships with others...I don't want to be a widow.
    That's my input.
    ~MiSs JuNe~

Veteran Poster

Pretty face attracts me, sharp mind keeps me intrigued (hopefully), body if unattractive is for the better part irrelevant, however good sex is a factor after a little while.

On a personal note, being a raging egotist, I think my love for myself stems from my mindset, however my face and body being quite attractive makes such a mindset easy to achieve.

I need a balance. Face and body gets my initial interest and after that...

You know, one thing I've come to learn in my short 22 years is that a kickass personality can really make an average looking person become beautiful to you. And conversely a shitty attitude makes a beautiful person... average. Each attribute only goes so far, which is why I need a balance.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Junior Poster

Default Re: beautiful body, beautiful face or beautiful mind?

Quote Originally Posted by foxxyyvonne
    What is most important to you?
    Most important is a beautiful mind, but the face and the body have to be pretty good too.

Just a normal guy looking for a normal girl.

Junior Poster

Face comes first. Especially the eyes. Since that's what first attracts me to a person. Next would be personality and intelligence, then finally their body.

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.