Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Quote Originally Posted by xfiver
    Quote Originally Posted by passionatelover
    fuck you eurotrash and fuck you you stupid fucking bimbo.
    Wow thanks for proving what we said 'true'
    wow - if that isnt the fake cunt calling the kettle a skillet, which was actually featured on emeril and won several awards for "most beautiful frying pan 2007" - just click here to see:

http://www.kellyshore.com
    I am so over the drama tonight I'm worried about Miriam and raising her money maybe instead of spending hours going through threads I made on another board you should worry about helping too.
    Don't try to sound like the good samaritan after the bullshit you pulled. Miriam's a real person and you're a fat slob fuck pretending to be who knows what, an admitted drama and attention whore posting fake pics and creating false websites to fuel your insanity, and trying to misdirect when you got caught in a lie redhanded.

"Im just a simple girl with a penis" - Absolute Carla

Wow thanks for proving what we said 'true'
    wow - if that isnt the fake cunt calling the kettle a skillet, which was actually featured on emeril and won several awards for "most beautiful frying pan 2007" - just click here to see:

http://www.kellyshore.com
    I am so over the drama tonight I'm worried about Miriam and raising her money maybe instead of spending hours going through threads I made on another board you should worry about helping too.
    Don't try to sound like the good samaritan after the bullshit you pulled. Miriam's a real person and you're a fat slob fuck pretending to be who knows what, an admitted drama and attention whore posting fake pics and creating false websites to fuel your insanity, and trying to misdirect when you got caught in a lie redhanded.
    If you say so but anyways I just got a couple people from ybx to donate some money and I'll be working on my myspace people to if everyone did it, that would help her. She's a transexual sister..all that other drama save for a rainy day. Get over it.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Veteran Poster

She's a transexual sister
    If you were really a TS, wouldn't you know how to spell it correctly?

ON TOPIC: if I were in charge of HA for a day, I would make "Kelly" go back and spell check and fix all his posts before I deleted them, found the identity of the poor woman's pics he is using on his website and make him publicly apologize on hisspace before getting flogged by a thousand fly swatter lashes on his sweaty real life plumber ass (posted on youtube of course). And then boot him off the interweb.

"Im just a simple girl with a penis" - Absolute Carla

She's a transexual sister
    If you were really a TS, wouldn't you know how to spell it correctly?
    I got on cam for people tonight they saw me along with Jennifer English.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Hahaha - Predicatability.
    Your always good for a laugh.

seanchai
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0880_sid_james_laughing_827.jpg 
Views:	311 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	84825  

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    I think someone's mommy didn't nurse them long enough. Don't cry, passionatelove! Someone will love you for sure in prison, just you wait!

Now now kids. Play nice...

So what would I do if I ruled around here?

I would probably do away with the word Tranny in "Certified Tranny Expert" and opt for something that sounded a little more proper. I'd also create new designations. Things like "Official Jizzmopper" and "Utter wanker" for anyone pissing me off. I would be an "Omnipotent being".

I don't think I'd ban anyone, but I'd limit people to 8 or 10 posts per day maximum. Anyone going over (you know who you are) would receive a warning first. The third time, they set would off an "asshole alarm" which would produce blinking text under the HA logo saying "Today's compulsive poster and total asshole is ******".

There would also be a feature to stop people from having silly usernames. "I'm sorry but v3.6 makes you sound like an unreleased version of Windows. Please pick another username.". A new feature would prevent guys from posting their dick more that 3 times ("Girls call me Mr Boner, huh-huh-huh, and here's my dick!") or to make more than 50% of their posts in the Politics Forum.

Apart from that, I think things are pretty perfect as they are.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Professional Poster

great ideas LG..great.

I'd make the moderators moderate better no offense.
    There should be such thing as muting not banning to teach them a lesson when they say fucked up things in threads for example Miriam's thread.
    Online bashing over and over again also incessantly should not be done along with Hijacking threads. That should get you muted.
    I'd also make it a feature that you can change your title to whatever you want it to be instead of Hot Hung Angel yadda yadda

i will quote myself one more time....on other established forums like this ,u get one chance and your gone....we give alot more slack than u think...as far as the name goes ..its a give and take thing....if u are good to the staff it can happen...there are plenty of people with different names...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

"Make the moderators moderate better". How about people stop posting as if they were 5 years old and then bitching about the "moderators" not doing their jobs?

Also, lets guess who in this thread earned themselves a ban.

5 Star Poster

Thanos, it was only a couple kittycat pics fer cryin out loud! I'll never do it again! CMON, MAN! I JUST GOT MY CTE! IT'S ALL I GOT!
    *blubbers*