Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    Linsey,

So much depends on what you were born with and how early you start.

That being said, even if you weren't born with any really "feminine" features and started later in life, you can still pass. It's not impossible. You may not look like Pam Anderson, but you can STILL live a nice life.

Of course, cosmetic surgery can help with many things if you have the money. Hormones can do wonders, but they are still not the magic bullet we often wish them to be.

I think the thing that will help you pass most, is when you finally feel comfortable with yourself, as you are.

My motto is, as long as they don't spit on me when I walk down the street or do physical violence to me, I can handle life. If someone clocks you now and then, BFD.

Take a look at some of these women...

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conw...Sgallery1.html

Thanks TrueBeauty for your thoughts. I have no desire to look like Pam Anderson or anyone like that. My goal is to become anonymous. By which I mean that I don't stand out in the crowd. I would like to be able to pass enough that if I were to walk into a store and buy something that after I leave the store no one makes comments about me being there.

I know that I do not pass real well now, but I am not too self-conscious about it when I go out. Due to an accident at birth, I have very limited peripheral vision. So unless, someone says something where I can hear them or is standing in front of me and starting, I do not notice them. Still I know that I have a long way to go before I feel that my outside truely matches my inside.

Thanks for the link, I actually have that site bookmarked and refer to it from time to time for imspiration when I am wondering if my journey is worth it.

-Linsey

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Linsey

Thanks TrueBeauty for your thoughts. I have no desire to look like Pam Anderson or anyone like that. My goal is to become anonymous. By which I mean that I don't stand out in the crowd. I would like to be able to pass enough that if I were to walk into a store and buy something that after I leave the store no one makes comments about me being there.

I know that I do not pass real well now, but I am not too self-conscious about it when I go out. Due to an accident at birth, I have very limited peripheral vision. So unless, someone says something where I can hear them or is standing in front of me and starting, I do not notice them. Still I know that I have a long way to go before I feel that my outside truely matches my inside.

Thanks for the link, I actually have that site bookmarked and refer to it from time to time for imspiration when I am wondering if my journey is worth it.

-Linsey

Being comfortable with yourself is a work in progress. It doesn't all happen at once.

Best wishes!