Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Caleigh
    Why are you guys arguing about whether WMD's were used as a scare tactic to invade Iraq > they were

Whether there was ANY evidence that Sadam Hussein might have been trying to maintain a nuclear weapons program >there was some, but no smoking gun

The topic here is Scooter Libby WAS found guilty of perjury and obstruction of justice. Just because Clinton might have done it previously doesn't make it right does it? If that's your argument then at no time in the future can you criticize any Dem for obstruction or perjury. You don't want to lose an opportunity like that do you? No.
    I find nothing to disagree with here. They can`t impeach Scooter so let`s wait to see if all they do is suspend his law license.

What`s going on here is that the left are desperately trying to state that there is some sort of grand conspiracy.

I find that laughable, juvenile and silly.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleigh
    Why are you guys arguing about whether WMD's were used as a scare tactic to invade Iraq > they were

Whether there was ANY evidence that Sadam Hussein might have been trying to maintain a nuclear weapons program >there was some, but no smoking gun

The topic here is Scooter Libby WAS found guilty of perjury and obstruction of justice. Just because Clinton might have done it previously doesn't make it right does it? If that's your argument then at no time in the future can you criticize any Dem for obstruction or perjury. You don't want to lose an opportunity like that do you? No.
    I find nothing to disagree with here. They can`t impeach Scooter so let`s wait to see if all they do is suspend his law license.

What`s going on here is that the left are desperately trying to state that there is some sort of grand conspiracy.

I find that laughable, juvenile and silly.

They Will All burn in Their Conservative Christian Hell