Junior Poster

Default fully functional footlong fiesta

yo.....i wrote a little 2 cents this morning in the fully functional thread this morning...and dont see it.....did it just not get thur or was it pulled.....

Most not have gotten through, I checked the Mod Action log and it was not deleted.

Junior Poster

Default footlong

thanks thano.....just as well, as i kind of blew off a lot of steam at shadylady....i get so tired of hearing her go on about shit....like we dont really know that 80 percent of t girls put up with our slobbering, dick hunger, cause they need the green.....what a revelation, and that many of us arent, the super adonis dudes that are in xxx video...and that we are closet bound head cases.....yea.....oh yes, and that 95 percent of t girls are looking to be girls and get fucked instead of doing the fking....all stuff that ought to be front page of the new york times.....i love it that t girls contribute here, its refreshing, because someetimes the conversation i have with a girl, is totally interesting, and is a part of my experience, as long as they are not of the hater variety.....peace

Still Here 5 Star Poster

dajuicy, keep posting man. I've read most of your stuff on BTG and you bring great insight to the game.