Junior Poster

Default Blue Moon Nights

Is anyone going tonight? http://www.bluemoonnights.com/ Its a TG night... but they say guest list only... whats that mean?

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: Blue Moon Nights

Quote Originally Posted by Dengoza
    Is anyone going tonight? http://www.bluemoonnights.com/ Its a TG night... but they say guest list only... whats that mean?
    It just means that you'd have to rsvp (either by phone or email) before tonight or you dont get to enter Dengoza. LOL You should know that being you're a musician?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

lol, ussually I enter thru the back door... hahaha, and never have any problem coming in...

lol, ussually I enter thru the back door... hahaha, and never have any problem coming in...
    LOL You meant the club right?!?

So you stiff the club by using their back door? Lmao

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

I use a stiff club to get in the back door...

I use a stiff club to get in the back door...
    lmao

Well then hurry sweety (Its almost 8pm) before you lose your stiffy for a "flip" or the back door! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Default Re: Blue Moon Nights

Not sure why it says that on their webpage, but its an open club, all are welcome, in fact, its a large venue, so the more the merrier. If you are in LA, give it a try some Sunday night.

FK

Junior Poster

Yeah, its an amazing space, great potential, I hope it keeps on going... see you's there